Are we tanking?

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
WE can't ignore the fact that our team is shit, and I'm not sticking up for Pay, but after watching most of our games I feel that some of the other teams may be on some substances.
In recent years we had Peptides Calves blood etc. Its a well known fact that the manufactures of performance enhancing drugs are at least 10 years ahead of the anti doping authorities.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe they all get those Maccer awards you get in juniors with a. Free happy meal and every player is obligated to get one

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
No confidence. If you listened to Forans interview with Hannah Hollis before the game he sounded defeated. Or depressed.

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Our only hope is the dogs do what they did at the end of last year to avoid the wooden spoon

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
No tanking, just a bunch of shit *****

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The whole point of tanking is to gain good draft spots we are just shit.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
https_%2F%2Fapi.thedrive.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2017%2F01%2Fcdhee.jpeg Our attack is like a tank, slow, cumbersome and predictable.. the opposition see us coming from a mile away, & shoot us down from afar with the latest drone technology ..

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If we tank now, it's to get rid of that fraud Pay.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll go a step further. An ex player for the dogs (I'll refrain from naming him as he has now passed away) got done for match fixing years back.

Last week, the penalty for stealing the ball to give a penalty goal to win the game for Raiders looked that dumb you have to question it. Not the first time I have noticed dubious decisions from players. Maybe that might answer the OP's question, tanking?

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tanking is where we are the clear favorite to win but lose it on purpose.
I cant remember if we have ever been favorites lol

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No confidence. If you listened to Forans interview with Hannah Hollis before the game he sounded defeated. Or depressed.
Or bored with the same stupid questions.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
100,% were tanking, were a septic tank a team full of shit

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After the game between us and storm and rabbits earlier I really thought we’d be more competitive even jagged a few more wins at least play with heart it’s like they can flick a switch and can play good footy maybe they ain’t happy with the way shits going internally

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's just so frustrating, you can see the effort.

We need a leader, someone who's going to challenge bad calls, give it to players who eye gouge their team mates, rub the opposition up the wrong way and stick their necks out.

As Ennis isn't available the next best leader would be Lachlan Lewis . Team him up with Josh reynolds and we've got a team that has a fighting chance at winning

Malla

Reaction score
View attachment 10145

Is this what they mean by coach has lost the dressing room... Plain to see no player respects this idiot. Not 1 player looking let alone listening to him
Yep.

If anything, the players are tanking because they want Pay gone. He's lost the dressing room. You just can't expect to get the best out of players if you drop them to reggies every other week.

Pay is a perfect assistant coach but doesn't have the leadership or people management skills to coach and lead a team.