Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
"Consolidated Anti-Pay Thread"

Can we really limit this much hate to just one thread?

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Please is there any chance he gets sacked now I cNt watch anymore I cant !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Any news on if Pay has handed in his resignation and Walked out the doors..!!
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Fingers crossed if none as yet ..!!

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has had his chance & failed time to give Georgalis a turn till the end of season before finding an experienced coach to take over from next year.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I agree, the guy looks absolutely clueless. But what's the point of creating yet another sack pay thread when theres already a shit load to choose from?

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No half decent player would want to come play for the Dogs when they see Pay as coach.

Pay cannot ride out this "18 months till we have cap space"

86Gtown

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
A team could beat our side by just kicking field goals everytime they get down our end. I'm going to write to trent robinson and challenge him to defeat the doggies by only kicking field goals and penalty goals. It might be the slap in the face this pack of walking vaginas need. Dean pay might pull the foreskin from over his face and realise that a blind pet goat with no legs and liver fluke could have this team playing the type of footy we are getting right now. May as well get a witches hat draw some eyes on it and call it coach. Fuck me dead my nan could coach better then this bloke and the only thing she knows about footy is how to cook roast beef!

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fans are frustrated that’s why we are not thinking straight anymore.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We should ask all supporters to honk the horn in protest whenever you pass the leagues club or Belmore oval anytime night or day and whenever leaving a losing home game.

Might not do much but al least the dickheads will hear we arte not happy with coach and club and something needs to change..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Consolidated again :(

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
11/36 or a 30.5 win % for those keeping tabs

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ve held off saying anything bad about pay so far since he signed and I haven’t seen today’s game but when I saw CHN dropped I’m starting to believe the talk that he’s lost or struggling to hold the dressing room

I think some of his selections that leave many of us scratching our heads has to be due to the players not fully respecting his position as head coach and I’ve got to admit I’m really starting to understand why they wouldn’t ..... in what universe do you have Sue in the team over Renouf or Elliot over CHN etc..

Also wasn’t he the defensive coach at Canberra and since he left they’ve gone from the worst defence to the best ( that was a few weeks ago)

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I Don't agree with this thread... I don't agree that this thread should be hidden on the second page and be called the anti pay thread.

THIS THREAD SHOULD BE CALLED THE " FCUK OFF AND SACK PAY" THREAD AND SHOULD BE GLUED TO THE TOP OF THE FIRST PAGE!!

CLUB JUST AINT GETTING THE MESSAGE!

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think everyone should send their messages to the club privately on social

simmmo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pay needs to be sacked immediately. I dont care how crap the squad is, doggies teams in the past have always been able to aim up and play above themselves. This is a club that has traditionally gotten results under any circumstances. No excuses are acceptable.

Part of the problem is that the Andersons are mates with Pay. No objectivity there. They cant see this train wreck. This is shown by their offering Pay another contract. After that start? They are absolutely clueless. Theyll drive this great club into ground if not stopped: Pay and the Andersons. Need to sack them now

Status
Not open for further replies.