Official Round 12 - Dogs vs Raiders - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FZ1-S

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We need to finish the cleanout, get the reserve grade players out there getting some experience. We are not going to win anything this year anyway..

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol saw this on Twitter:

Hypothetical: If you had to eat a bowl of shit or have Dean Pay coach your team, would you use a spoon or a fork?
Both and a straw it’s quicker

silva

Utility
Reaction score
For sure. But Ogden didn’t read that Elliot had it. A better team is aware
So why does the dopey inbred rip it out unless hes 100% sure the others dropped off? Cos hes a fkn dumbcunt

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I didn't see the game but just looked at the line up. CHN dropped and Elliot straight back in on an edge AND RFM at lock? RFM at lock? Surely not!

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So why does the dopey inbred rip it out unless hes 100% sure the others dropped off? Cos hes a fkn dumbcunt
Watch it again. JMK did drop off. Ogden was third man in on a tackle that didn’t need to be made. We needed the ball cant blame Elliot when smith fucked up a few tackles before. Lots of other things to have a go at Elliot about.

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Eliot been shit all year straight back in the team. I would rather have gay priest lol

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our first half was fucking shocking!!!

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Pay needs to go, he said so himself he wants to build the team around Elliott.

Both need to go.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think the dressing room is lost tbh there is no way he stays the year surely

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Watch it again. JMK did drop off. Ogden was third man in on a tackle that didn’t need to be made. We needed the ball cant blame Elliot when smith fucked up a few tackles before. Lots of other things to have a go at Elliot about.
Its not the point. You dont strip it unless you c a n see everyone dropped off
You cant blame ogden for that shit no way in the world

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Should we have received a penalty before the late CNK break... from the scrum it looked like young Starling took a voluntary tackle, anyone else see that the same way?

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I just wish everyone and I mean EVERYONE would just all boycott just ONE game to show the club and these muppets, coach and board that we're fed up with this shit....that would wake the fucks up!!

Dreams are for free though.

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Post match debrief in locker room and no one is uttering a single word... pay just pacing around aimlessly... the dressing room has well and truly been lost. PAY must go now...
Yep. All the players looking down. Body language is atrocious and suggests a team in deep trouble

turveys asthma puffer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Why did we need the ball? It was 10-10 and we had the momentum. Elliot should be dropped.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We are going to be spooners. No reason why they dont just throw the ball around like end of last year and give the supporters something. Pay is a joke of a coach he is dreaming thinking the team is improving. Playing for 20 minutes of throwing the ball around is better than watching his 80 min of his useless game plan.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Well finally done, emailed told them to end my auto renewal. Said if you want my money show me the club cares more then how good the sausage rolls are at members meetings ffs.

I am not even angry anymore. I’m just disgusted and disappointed that this is what they are now.

Foran has moments of stardom and can be seen as someone trying to lift. Issue is he has at best 4 first graders in their with him. A few kids who could go ok. A few serviceable bench players and the rest a pack of frauds.

I honestly thought we would finish 10-12th for a long time. We are clearly right down the bottom in heart and skill.

Starts from coach down.

Now question is it the board too. Either way I’m no longer a yes man. No more free rides

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our players run one out far too often, when some can offload and all players should be taught to offload, so why don't they just run to the defense turn and offload before been gang tackled all the other teams are much better at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.