Official Round 12 - Dogs vs Raiders - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Oh look at that. A try from actually contesting a chip kick/bomb who woulda thunk it

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
For fucks sake. He should be fired before this game. He's taking the piss now. Surely the board have to be pissed when CHN was our best and key signing in the offseason.

Dean Fucking Pay... Is he trying to make me break shit?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Chn wtf goes through pays head he’s totally lost his marbles

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pay doesn't give a shit what CHN does in this game. He's just playing mind games.

He wants a team FULL of plodders who try hard.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don’t mind it to be honest, players need to be accountable and shouldn’t be complacent. I’d say his effort/discipline and some of his defense has been below par (keeping in mind he has more ability than most of our side). Everyone bagged Hasler for never dropping players, whether you agree with Pay or not, at least he’s shown some balls and is trying to set high standards.
No he's just dropping players carelessly because she doesn't have a clue. He deserves no praise at all, absolute cancer.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Who the fuck does Pay think he is by ruling with an iron fist like this? Maybe listen to your players complaints instead of benching everyone who doesn't blow smoke up your ass. Maybe they're questioning him because he deserves to be questioned because we're last with the worst attack and one of the worst defences and he drops 5 guys every second week but keeps playing his favourites regardless of form?

We have the worst attack and he dumps our best attacking forward. Fire this dope right fucking now. What the hell are the club doing sitting back letting him fuck things up like this? What was the point in signing CHN then?

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got a gut feeling we might be seeing Pay has "lost the dressing room" rumours soon. Dropping so many players and chopping and changing the team around with little rhyme or reason, combined with some dumb tactics. I'd be amazed if the playing group is not getting pissed off.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pay shouldn’t be a FG coach any longer..!! Immediate sacking.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pay signs CHN.

Starts him on the bench playing in the middle.

Picks him to play his actual position SR.

Starts to play him 60 minutes, even subbing him for Tolman.

Drops him.

Dean Pay my friends. Pure genius.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I've got a gut feeling we might be seeing Pay has "lost the dressing room" rumours soon. Dropping so many players and chopping and changing the team around with little rhyme or reason, combined with some dumb tactics. I'd be amazed if the playing group is not getting pissed off.
I've got a feeling we're gonna have a win tonight. And all these whingeing cocksuckers will be eating crow.

Status
Not open for further replies.