Official Round 12 - Dogs vs Raiders - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pay is a wanker clap,clap,clap,clap.clap Pay is a wanker clap,clap,clap,clap.clap Pay is a wanker clap,clap,clap,clap.clap Pay is a wanker clap,clap,clap,clap.clap.

I have absolutely no confidence in Pay's ability as head coach any longer!!!!!!

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wtf is going thru Pays head when he does these things.

If it's for disciplinary reasons most other coaches come out and say that, lets see his reasons.

Is anyone in the press conferences ever going to ask tough questions of this guy.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Surely CHN was late to training or something?

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
If you set standards and the group buys into them, you have no choice but to drop someone who doesn’t adhere to them....or otherwise you lose the group (even further).

Why else would you drop one of our best performers and most lethal attacking forwards?

Will be interested to know the reasoning though...

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I just want to hear all the fuckwits on here who still support Pay, what more does the idiot have to do to show you idiots that he is fucked.

So he drops CHN and puts in elliot??? Haha i have seen it all. Surely Pay has lost the plot..

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Meanwhile Jackson and Elliot are still yet to be dropped

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Lol dumbest coached side on and off the park

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck pay the **** #payout #deanpayout #payout #deanpayout #payout #deanpayout #payout #deanpayout #payout #deanpayout #payout #deanpayout #payout #deanpayout #payout #deanpayout #payout #deanpayout #payout #deanpayout #payout #deanpayout #payout #deanpayout #payout #deanpayout #payout #deanpayout #payout #deanpayout #payout #deanpayout #payout #deanpayout #payout #deanpayout #payout #deanpayout #payout #deanpayout #payout #deanpayout #payout #deanpayout #payout #deanpayout #payout #deanpayout #payout #deanpayout #payout #deanpayout #payout #deanpayout #payout #deanpayout #payout #deanpayout #payout #deanpayout #payout #deanpayout

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We have a better team in canterbury cup than fg. Oh and a better coach as well.
Looking forward to canterbury cup not fg

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
So not only is CHN dropped... our club is fucked, so over everyone involved in making these spastic decisions.
Recruitment slogan; "if you are a hard working straight edge white boy with minimal talent... then the bulldogs is the place for you"... fucking sad.
and if anyone gets offended dw i am also a straight edge white boy lol

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
CHN dropped? WWWWOOOOOOOWWWWW. Peak Bellend stuff from Pay. How much of a **** does this guy want to be? Club is taking the absolute fucking piss with the moron still coaching us. Let fucking Reynolds come coach us, fuck me.
Are you saying CHN was dropped for no reason?

How did you find out?

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get the pitchforks ready. Can’t stand our deadbeat coach anymore. Actually want him to fail

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ve had ENOUGH of this ROT!!!!! Sure we don’t need to win every game, but ffs this goes from mad to worse, this year has ruined my love for the nrl, so sick and tired of it all.

Pay needs to go ASAP!!!!! Sacked please and start building something for us fans to get excited about An be proud of each week.

Status
Not open for further replies.