News New food and drink prices at ANZ.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Awesome... so now it won't cost as much to get completely blotto on mids in an attempt to completely erase any memory of a shitty Bulldogs performance.

I like how the beers only marginally more expensive than water and coke LOL

Meanwhile healthy options like sandwiches will cost you about as much as a kidney on the black market.

https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/20...-new-food-and-beverage-prices-at-anz-stadium/

A day or night at the footy will be more affordable following the introduction of all-new food and beverage prices at ANZ Stadium, home ground of the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs.

ANZ Stadium will introduce the new pricing from this weekend, starting with the Bulldogs’ home game against the Canberra Raiders on Saturday 1 June. ANZ Stadium CEO Daryl Kerry said today that food and beverage prices would be as much as 15 to 20 per cent lower than normal in the public areas of the Stadium. Mr Kerry said his team was working closely with Venues NSW, the government agency that owns the venue, and the Bulldogs club to ensure fans get better value for money when they enjoy food and beverages at ANZ Stadium.

“Our aim is to make a day or night at the footy more affordable for the fans, and especially families,” Mr Kerry said. “We are confident fans will feel they are getting better value for their food and beverage purchases at ANZ Stadium. The Stadium team is committed to doing all we can, in conjunction with the codes and the clubs, to encourage people to leave their lounge rooms and get out to the footy. The NSW Government – and especially Venues NSW – should be congratulated for their commitment not only to rebuild the State’s stadia network but also to make it more affordable for fans to enjoy the live sport and entertainment experience.”

Fans will pay less than $5 for the following six footy fare favourites at ANZ Stadium from this Saturday:

* Vili’s beef pie (160g): $4.90
* Classic hot dog: $4.90
* Regular hot chips (340g): $4.90
* Vili’s sausage roll (110g): $4.50

* Coca-Cola original (600ml): $4.90
* Mount Franklin water (600ml): $4.30
* Light beer - $6.50
* Australian lager - $7.20
* Imported beer - $8.50

* Mid-strength beer served in the public areas. *

Beer prices will also be reduced in the Bulldogs’ Club Members’ Lounge on the north-west terrace of ANZ Stadium, where there is a fuill range of beverages.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It must be nice to have a monopoly on food and beverages. I tend to take sandwiches or stop somewhere and get McDonalds if I'm going to watch the game live. I do like a pie at the footy but the gristle packages in pastry that I ate last time I went hardly qualified as pies. Mmmm cartilage.

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try and get a coffee and miss half the game waiting. I take my own thermos now.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its like buying food at a hospital, its a trapped market and you have no choice if your hungry, bloody rip off.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I couldn’t give a rats about the food and drink prices
My one concern is seeing us win for a change ,win regular
No shit lol..geeez

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So, a coke at the stadium costs what 2 cokes cost at a servo?
So affordable.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So affordable.
Where are these servos that sell 600ml coke for $2.45?

(I know my local Coles Express sells cans of pepsi for $1.10, but that's a one off). :grinning:

The prices do seem excessive, but there are in line for what you pay at pretty much any other sporting venue.

I tend to not buy food at the footy. I can go without food for a couple of hours, and the options on Caxton Street before and after are pretty good - there is usually a sausage sizzle across the road from Suncorp run by a local church which does well on game days.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still to expensive and still it’s shit food they can stick it

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

(I know my local Coles Express sells cans of pepsi for $1.10, but that's a one off). :grinning:

The prices do seem excessive, but there are in line for what you pay at pretty much any other sporting venue.

I tend to not buy food at the footy. I can go without food for a couple of hours, and the options on Caxton Street before and after are pretty good - there is usually a sausage sizzle across the road from Suncorp run by a local church which does well on game days.
Is the Braut haus still there ??

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Is the Braut haus still there ??
There was a German Sausage stand somewhere there last time. i think it was in the Northeast corner behind the grandstands. Not sure how much they were charging though.

Last edited:

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
So besides from the Depression, anxiety and hypertension we get from watching us play.. the club is also promoting cholesterol and diabetes..
I wonder what the plays are told to eat. I wonder whether they give a shit about healthy options. lol

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
There was a German Sausage stand somewhere there last time. i think it was in the Northeast corner behind the grandstands. Not sure how much they were charging though.
nah i meant on caxton street .. there was a shop called the braut haus

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Pretty much every servo sells 2X600ml cokes for $6

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Being touched by 100% now only by 80% appreciate it big effort

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
So affordable.
Well with the past of some club officials and players, I reckon the other kind of coke would be even cheaper than the bottled stuff at their games.