SportingNews/Lurker Dean Britt - Apparently Signing With Us ?

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stimson and Britt aren’t mind blowing signings but to be fair it doesn’t mean they are the only signings we will make. It’s only fair to make a judgment once to final squad for next year has been finalised.
Whilst Pays driving the bus I’ll make judgements now

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Firstly we have to wait and see if they actually have signed Britt and Stimson. The Stimson deal sounds like it’s happening but the Britt talk just popped up today and the Lurker isn’t exactly a solid source.

There’s so many possibilities and things up in the air. We might end up keeping RFM and Martin so these could be depth signings? I’m holding fire until we know a clearer picture on what’s going on.
Hoping it’s a straight replacement for Tualau and Sadler

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Britt has a bit of **** in him... and an error or two. Why the fuck we are wasting money on players though when we have ample ones already in those positions. Every other recruitment strategy centres around highlighting weaknesses in your clubs roster and recruiting players in those positions. Ours seems to be "release your semi-decent fringe NRL players and replace them with shittier fringe NRL players".

This board and coach are really starting to echo the past.

Lynne Anderson = Raelene Castle
Chris Anderson = Ray Dib
Dean Pay = Des Hasler
Andrew Hill = Todd Greenberg
The difference is the ones on the right got us to two GF, the ones on the left are taking us towards the spoon.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The difference is the ones on the right got us to two GF, the ones on the left are taking us towards the spoon.
I reckon If dib ran a ticket, for next Feb elections, the campaigning would be interesting

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Firstly we have to wait and see if they actually have signed Britt and Stimson. The Stimson deal sounds like it’s happening but the Britt talk just popped up today and the Lurker isn’t exactly a solid source.

There’s so many possibilities and things up in the air. We might end up keeping RFM and Martin so these could be depth signings? I’m holding fire until we know a clearer picture on what’s going on.
You're a more patient man than me... Hopefully you're right. We need some positive news and shrewd signings as soon as possible. Other clubs are extremely active at the moment so if they wait too long, we could end up empty handed yet again.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am still waiting on the sbw and quade Cooper signings how are they going

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You're a more patient man than me... Hopefully you're right. We need some positive news and shrewd signings as soon as possible. Other clubs are extremely active at the moment so if they wait too long, we could end up empty handed yet again.
Any signings we make are for 2020 with this years squad full so I know a decent signing might lift the spirits of fans there’s not really a rush. We just need to get the signings right and as we saw with CHN these things can happen late. We are just going to have to wait and see what happens.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah well that's what they said about skomo too.........
Dibs all important proxy votes are no more and it’s pretty rare for a board to get turfed out like the past election.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Also I heard Peats I mention early today thought we're both bullshit until early today inthe press. But your it really fits story being told to get bulldogs DNA back involved 2019/20 then 2021 have the big purchases to make a finals
Fucking hell... were you having a stroke when you wrote that?

A

Alexander the Great

Done deal. He has signed with us on peanuts though

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Solid player. Very excited about this. Bringing back the dogs of all. Like his sidestep. And offload.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The difference is that the ones on the right front/back ended contracts, looked only short.term, and left the ones of the left in a world or shit.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pays masterstroke release 2 forwards already at the club and sign 2 new ones fmd