Opinion What Do We Want for Christmas?

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Knights were trash at the start of the year and only played like 4 good games and its round 12 what's your point
My point is Newcastle fans sucked it up and supported there team. There roster now is top 4 material and they will be a top 8 team. Some dogs fans need to stop being so fucking bipolar. Win and we’re going to make the 8. Lose a game and it’s fuck pay sack the ****. Stick solid and support the boys. As I’ve said elsewhere poor Pay was the only **** dumb enough to coach us when our salary cap was literally fucked.

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What I want for Christmas is to fans understand the predicament and fucking cop it on the chin. Yes we’re in a shit spot. Yes it’s fucking rubbish watching them each week. Yes we have a fucked coach. Yes we have a fucked roster. It’s going to be a shit year this year and next. Lower your expectations.

Supporters jumping on social media blaming players blaming coaches. Guess what. Pay was the only **** willing to coach the club. We tried to get an established coach. Michael Maguire had a look at our books and said thanks but no thanks. We were in a fucked position and Pay still took the job on. Kudos to him.

I know it’s different cultures and we expect success. But look at how Newcastle handled there rebuild. There fans still turned up week in week out and supported the club. They knew there was short term pain for long term gain. They stuck solid and now there top 4.

Stop bagging the club and fucking support them.
Couldn’t agree more.no coach wanted to come to us as they knew the cap predicament we were in.very sad but true.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Newcastle fans cheered their team for the 1st time in 10 years last weekend so I call bullshit on your notion of them sucking it up & supporting their team. I fact up to 5 weeks ago they were booing them off the paddock so they ride them as hard as we ride the dogs.

Besides true bulldog fans don't accept mediocrity. If it looks and smells like a turd it is a turd man. Cant sugarcoat it.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Newcastle fans cheered their team for the 1st time in 10 years last weekend so I call bullshit on your notion of them sucking it up & supporting their team. I fact up to 5 weeks ago they were booing them off the paddock so they ride them as hard as we ride the dogs.

Besides true bulldog fans don't accept mediocrity. If it looks and smells like a turd it is a turd man. Cant sugarcoat it.
Mate even when they were getting flogged the fans were still turning out.

True bulldog fans don’t accept mediocrity. Where I have I said I accept it? I don’t. But I accept it’s going to be a few shit years and it will get better. I fucking hate the mess we’re in.