Other News Source Rhyse Martin - The Man of a Million Rumours - Consolidated Thread.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I honestly think some of our backrowers would flourish at another club, its clear to see none are really being used to their ability here.
Yep. I reckon CHN could be one the the best attacking second rowers in the game but we use him poorly. They had him playing in the middle for a while....

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He can kick but a few times under pressure can't take the heat I'm the kitchen. Holland had more composure than him.

Don't mind if he goes to Parra if they give us Sivo or Brown
Yep, I wouldn't have much confidence in him kicking a goal from the side line in a finals match like Halligan could.

Big Owl

Waterboy
Reaction score
I honestly think some of our backrowers would flourish at another club, its clear to see none are really being used to their ability here.
You could say that about every player at the club.
Pay is an absolute muppet.
Worse than Hasler and I can't believe I am saying that?

Dean Pay you carrrn't coach.
Dean Pay you carrrn't....

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He can go. And everyone is living in last season still saying how good of a kicker he is. He's kicking at 73% this season lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Chee Kam just re-signed with Tigers until the end of 2021.
Bugger..

Well they are best then chasing George Burgess or Luke Bateman as options (both available).

From sounds of it JDB is unlikely to play NRL again as just had another few charges added.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Martin was about the only one who offered anything last night in his stint of 29 minutes. we only looked like doing something positive when he came on.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Martin and chn are being totally wasted due to this dud impersonating a head coach they both run great lines and not being picked and used properly

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Seen some rumours that chn and rfm looking elsewhere for 2020, if this is true then pay the **** needs to fuck off now, otherwise we drag him out

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we lose CHN after just signing him to a 4 years deal and being one of our better attacking players I'm done with the club and this fucked up board and coach on top of the rumours of RFM and Martin may leave and we keep the likes of that useless mutt Elliot and co it's making it hard to support the club

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Chn getting dropped and then casually name dropped by some drop kick journo

Doesn't mean jack shit.

Martin will probably go to the eels, but Chn is going nowhere

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No way they're letting CHN go. They can't be that dumb. Probably journos stirring shit up which will keep happening while Pay is still coaching.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We need to not make any recruiting decisions until pay is fucked off if they keep him on we are fucked

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
RFM linked to dragons mid season switch