Official 2019 Bulldogs Members Forum (Concluded) - See update P10

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was sitting 5 metres away from Lynn and Chris Anderson at Belmore and it makes my blood boil seeing them with not a care in the world about our team getting smashed while they where relaxed laughing ,giggling and drinking wine we need a whole club clean out from the board and down to the team or nothing is going to change for years, mark my words.
I know you’d have probably liked to see them sitting there angry but they can’t do that at a game. They are probably sitting with sponsors and other people invited to the game where they have to engage and entertain them.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Will be attending with my squad. Planning to sneak in a go pro under my Kip and live stream it. Subscribe to Felix Arvid Ulf
is your spyware ready ?

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
View attachment 10106

Do you think it makes my bum look big?
nah but seriously .. if you do get a chance to ask any questions do you have any in mind ??

i would like to know why our attack still looks like Desball after 1.5 years of Pay and is Hooker our biggest priority in terms of signings for the offseason..

A

Alexander the Great

nah but seriously .. if you do get a chance to ask any questions do you have any in mind ??

i would like to know why our attack still looks like Desball after 1.5 years of Pay and is Hooker our biggest priority in terms of signings for the offseason..
If they allow it I will ask it for you but I doubt th3u will hand me the mic

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If they allow it I will ask it for you but I doubt th3u will hand me the mic
well the true meaning of the term forum is

noun
  1. 1.
    a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

So shame on them if they dont ..

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
The first is not a Board level question, they aren't the Coach.

The second is slightly more relevant, but I don't see that it's remotely necessary to ask, we are active in the market chasing a hooker right now. On that subject, good move passing on Segeyaro.

Go Dogs

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The first is not a Board level question, they aren't the Coach.

The second is slightly more relevant, but I don't see that it's remotely necessary to ask, we are active in the market chasing a hooker right now. On that subject, good move passing on Segeyaro.

Go Dogs
well it is an underhanded way of asking, are they happy with the way Dean Pay is going .. and yes i agree about Seggy

A

Alexander the Great

well it is an underhanded way of asking, are they happy with the way Dean Pay is going .. and yes i agree about Seggy
Even if he is a child you still would not mind him in the team for some sort of spark from dummy half

Valley Viking

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
They still think its 1984. The old board moved with the times and had a vision. This board is living in the past.
OMG “vision”

For years we had no recognised Fullback
For years we had no recognised Halfback
For years we had no recognised 5/8
For years we had no recognised Goalkicker
For years our juniors have been shit, described by player managers as a no go zone, a toxic scene.

So you stay silent for years about the previous mob and the mess that they created but are all over the new mob for trying to fix the mess that they created. Tell me exactly what the plan and vision was from Dib & Co, I seriously want to know your take on it.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know what pisses me off more then anything else... is every single one of you whinging for sackings at board level..

Let me get a few things settled once and for all.

1. As much as I feel sorry for pay, with what he’s been given.... I can’t stand pay, he does not have the football acumen, he is merely a stop gap... the board will not sack him!! At least till next year (mid) when we can actually start recruiting... it would be fucken stupid to sack him now and put an interim who knows he won’t be in the job for long... no top flight coach will come into this basket coach right now.... so fucken get over it he’s staying put.

2. To those wanting the board sacked I think is even worse.... you want the club to give you answers but then are whinging about the answers they’re gonna give you

Ohhh it’s gonna be scripted like always, ohh the club aren’t communicating with its fans, WTF DO YOU THINK THE BOARD MEETING IS FOR.

just a bunch of whiny morons who think they know it all, have a cup of concrete and harden up it’s gonna be a tough 18months...

Bye for now

silva

Utility
Reaction score
OMG “vision”

For years we had no recognised Fullback
For years we had no recognised Halfback
For years we had no recognised 5/8
For years we had no recognised Goalkicker
For years our juniors have been shit, described by player managers as a no go zone, a toxic scene.

So you stay silent for years about the previous mob and the mess that they created but are all over the new mob for trying to fix the mess that they created. Tell me exactly what the plan and vision was from Dib & Co, I seriously want to know your take on it.
Youre obviously emotional about the topic. I couldnt give a fuck whos running the club as long as they make the right decisions.
Dib hired Des, the premiership winning coach. We had the origin halves in 14.
Our nsw cup team wonlike 3 titles in a row. Not sure what ur on about tbh. We didnt get a title but ticked all the other boxes.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

I don’t think so bro. About 6 weeks ago someone very high at the bulldogs told me our next hooker was in our system already. I’ll put money on Zac Hetherington. And last week he was given a crack in reserves. 100% they are grooming him 100%

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t think so bro. About 6 weeks ago someone very high at the bulldogs told me our next hooker was in our system already. I’ll put money on Zac Hetherington. And last week he was given a crack in reserves. 100% they are grooming him 100%
Can he play? Or is this just a phase where they want to breed players just because their family played for the club.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You know what pisses me off more then anything else... is every single one of you whinging for sackings at board level..

Let me get a few things settled once and for all.

1. As much as I feel sorry for pay, with what he’s been given.... I can’t stand pay, he does not have the football acumen, he is merely a stop gap... the board will not sack him!! At least till next year (mid) when we can actually start recruiting... it would be fucken stupid to sack him now and put an interim who knows he won’t be in the job for long... no top flight coach will come into this basket coach right now.... so fucken get over it he’s staying put.

2. To those wanting the board sacked I think is even worse.... you want the club to give you answers but then are whinging about the answers they’re gonna give you

Ohhh it’s gonna be scripted like always, ohh the club aren’t communicating with its fans, WTF DO YOU THINK THE BOARD MEETING IS FOR.

just a bunch of whiny morons who think they know it all, have a cup of concrete and harden up it’s gonna be a tough 18months...

Bye for now
Well said. I second that.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can he play? And will he be ready for next year??

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hetherington and Wakeham are a minimum 2 years off. (That is being extremely generous)
Don’t have a high opinion of wakeham, mad no lower rep sides... will get exposed in first grade