Guy quits his job to live in a tree house

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not quite a tree-house, but just 90 or so minutes from Sydney. This my friends, is Lithgow. Imagine living here. A nice view of the sunrise every morning, a mountain as your backyard, living in a small village community, enjoying serenity, and peace & quiet constantly.

Yeah but being in Lithgow, you have to fight off hordes of 2 headed weirdos to go to your mailbox

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Yeah but being in Lithgow, you have to fight off hordes of 2 headed weirdos to go to your mailbox
...and they'll look even weirder when they see these bad boys charging towards them! When you have land that big, having a few guard dogs around is a must!

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not quite a tree-house, but just 90 or so minutes from Sydney. This my friends, is Lithgow. Imagine living here. A nice view of the sunrise every morning, a mountain as your backyard, living in a small village community, enjoying serenity, and peace & quiet constantly.

As long as there is no TV reception so i don't have to watch a bulldogs game for the rest of the year.

Wahesh

Reaction score
As long as there is no TV reception so i don't have to watch a bulldogs game for the rest of the year.
It's Lithgow, not the Belanglo State Forest.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

You would wish living in Lithgow on your worst enemy lol
Poor bastards
Out here in country nsw Lithgow is God’s toilet
It’s always cold wet and miserable

Wahesh

Reaction score
You would wish living in Lithgow on your worst enemy lol
Poor bastards
Out here in country nsw Lithgow is God’s toilet
It’s always cold wet and miserable
And tucked inside your cosy little cottage, I don't see the whether being a problem.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Meth and Lithgow go together like bread and butter.

Lithgow is home to a MAX security prison. Guess where the inmates visitors live? You guessed it... Lithgow.

Lots of housos up there as well. Bowenfels is even worse.

Take a drive up there one day... stop at the local shops... trust me it's far from the stunning vistas you'd expect in downtown Lithgow.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And tucked inside your cosy little cottage, I don't see the whether being a problem.
True that, the country around Lithgow is spectacular
Noth8ng better than a cold day tucked up next to a wood fire roaring

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Some people do anything to get away from society