News Barba family MELTDOWN!

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t get why he needed to work as a metal worker after he was deregistered from the NRL. He was playing first grade for a very long time surely he’d be setup for life?
Exactly , $5000 into my business and I use that to pay my materials and pay my boys , but this **** would earn that in 3 days with nothing to show for it ; it’s funny I met this chick off tinder who grey up with him and said he was bad as a kid like the whole family was bad, you can see why Greenberg didn’t hesitate to sack him he is a ticking time bomb and he only has himself to blame . 2012 what a year by him how exciting was it turning on the tv every week watching us play

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don’t get why he needed to work as a metal worker after he was deregistered from the NRL. He was playing first grade for a very long time surely he’d be setup for life?
i think he has a gambling problem, lots of athletes go broke once they retire because they're used to living an extravagant lifestyle.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol those dives he took, desperate to make himself the victim. What a loser. Too bad the cop didn't taze him

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Biggest fall from grace for an NRL star that I can remember.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
dally m winner or not, thankgod we flicked that germ when we got the chance

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can media outlets stop reporting on this guy?

Honestly - it is a sad sad story. We have seen a player with tremendous ability on the field, be a completely broken person off it. It's clear he has some form of mental issues, and has suffered greatly in his life. Let it be, and let him get his life back on track. Get the prying eyes away.

It is actually sad.

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope he’s got the strength and support to climb out of this hole.
Giving up the grog would be a good start.

Wahesh

Reaction score

Honestly - it is a sad sad story. We have seen a player with tremendous ability on the field, be a completely broken person off it. It's clear he has some form of mental issues, and has suffered greatly in his life. Let it be, and let him get his life back on track. Get the prying eyes away.

It is actually sad.
It really is. Not only to him but any human going through this. Such a waste of a great talent.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

It is actually sad.
My thoughts exactly.
Did they not learn from the last time he snapped at a reporter around 2 months ago?
Its a tragic fall from grace and wasted talent that I am sure he will regret in years to come.

He desperately needs help, not news reporters 'breaking stories' about him.
For sure he's no saint and he has done plenty wrong but I actually fear for his wellbeing.

A

Alexander the Great

As much as barba is a **** these cop are your typical police. They can see he is aggressive and high/druhk but continue to provoke him and poke at him to make a mistake so They can charge him with anything.

If that is a reason to charge him for obstruction it's pretty weak. Will be thrown out in court no doubt.

Instead of of tax money going to these police to deal with crimes that matters we have these wankers releasing footage to the media and making a story from nothing.

A

Alexander the Great

My thoughts exactly.
Did they not learn from the last time he snapped at a reporter around 2 months ago?
Its a tragic fall from grace and wasted talent that I am sure he will regret in years to come.

He desperately needs help, not news reporters 'breaking stories' about him.
For sure he's no saint and he has done plenty wrong but I actually fear for his wellbeing.
Agree they want to break him. It's on their agenda.

He is dip shit and so is his father but the police are trained to deal with this shit not instigate it

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i think he has a gambling problem, lots of athletes go broke once they retire because they're used to living an extravagant lifestyle.
It's a certain 'type' of athlete that continues to go broke pissing it all away. NFL has so many pathways and education programs setup to stop it happening now. People burning through a years pay that would set you up any logical thinker for life continually over there long as you have the newest Ferrari and the 12 gang entourage travel private with you but am I right.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
a pathetic end to what promised to be a great career

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Biggest fall from grace for an NRL star that I can remember.
Big call when hes only getting drunk arguing with police.
What about all the ex nrl stars that now sell drugs to children ? Or died from drug overdose. But a drunk man tells the coppers to fuck off cause quite frankly they didnt have anything on him. He was arrested for public nuisance when he was inside his fucking house. Cops made him come out in public.
Besides being completely drunk, what was he doing that was against the law ?They asked him question they got answer. Arrested for being a public nuisance, what a crock of shit.
What about the rapists ?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I tried my best to warn you guys about this

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score

It is actually sad.
if he doesn't want to be reported on then he shouldn't be a fuck in public or don't try to hit his girlfriend with a weapon

Wahesh

Reaction score
Big call when hes only getting drunk arguing with police.
What about all the ex nrl stars that now sell drugs to children ? Or died from drug overdose. But a drunk man tells the coppers to fuck off cause quite frankly they didnt have anything on him. He was arrested for public nuisance when he was inside his fucking house. Cops made him come out in public.
Besides being completely drunk, what was he doing that was against the law ?They asked him question they got answer. Arrested for being a public nuisance, what a crock of shit.
What about the rapists ?
Did I mention criminal activity... or fall from grace?

He won the Dally M Medal - the NRL's highest honor. 4 years later he wins a Premiership. Less than 2 years after this he is bankrupt, out of a job, forced to prematurely retire, had multiple public blow ups, and now has to do 150 hours of unpaid community service - which is effectively working for a month and not getting paid for it!