Official Round 12 - Dogs vs Raiders - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we cant beat the most depleted Raiders team imaginable we should just forfeit the season
I said the same anything against manly few weeks back, we will find a way to screw this one up too

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is the season over yet
Still no madness on the field
The heck id take an all in brawl or Napa ripping a rooster or parrascums head off at this point in time and getting sent off to understand the “madness”

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
the club has done this intentionally. fill the top 30... oh we have no cap space! blame the old board... but hey our future is bright as we won NSW cup 2 years in a row lol. then they wait and hold all the cash and bring in new players new coach and expect all to be rosey.
It sucks and I'm willing to accept it provided we get a new coach in Holbrook or Flanagan, Cotric and a gun hooker. 2021 is so far away though lol
Yeah mate I had a feeling there is a bit of politics involved and as you said and I suspect, the board will be holding out until the next election to secure any major signings.

Will backfire in the the long run as player managers know full well how to exploit desperate clubs.

The only way out of this mess imo is to sign a coach that is a drawcard to quality players so that we are not paying overs just get us back on level pegging.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Faders reserve grade side by plenty. We’ll make Sam Williams look like JT

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is the season over yet
The heck id take an all in brawl or Napa ripping a rooster or parrascums head off at this point in time and getting sent off to understand the “madness”
I very much doubt it about Napa, to me he looks more and more like another dud buy.

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same old, same old. And the result will be same old.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s a stronger looking team without Elliott IMO. In any case who knows what they will dish up against the raiders. I’ve lost the faith.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'd actually be confident if it wasn't for that Manly game. We should have easily won that and they were affected even more than the Raiders in my opinion.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So we get to see Cogger put up one useless bomb after another on the 5th, and Jacko have a shocker out wide again + witness the worst lock at lock in the NRL for yet another week!
Not to mention :

- Tolman taking 4th tackle hit ups in the opposition 20 ;
- A crowd of less than 7,000 in a stadium with no soul ;
- Rhys Martin getting 20 minutes at the end of the game with the result gone

One thing that shits me about Pay is reluctance to try something different. How about a change in our attacking structure for christ sake ??

One change I would make is moving Hopoate to full back when we have the ball in the opposition 20. Smith to centre and Meaney to wing. Meaney doesnt have a passing game at the moment and we are the only team in the NRL without a sweep play involving the fullback. Leave Meaney there the rest of the time because Hoppa is too slow. But Hoppa is actually the best ball player in our side. At least we would be trying something different instead of dishing out the same shit every week. Roosters did it in 2013 and 2014 with Mini and RTS

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not to mention :

- Tolman taking 4th tackle hit ups in the opposition 20 ;
- A crowd of less than 7,000 in a stadium with no soul ;
- Rhys Martin getting 20 minutes at the end of the game with the result gone

One thing that shits me about Pay is reluctance to try something different. How about a change in our attacking structure for christ sake ??

One change I would make is moving Hopoate to full back when we have the ball in the opposition 20. Smith to centre and Meaney to wing. Meaney doesnt have a passing game at the moment and we are the only team in the NRL without a sweep play involving the fullback. Leave Meaney there the rest of the time because Hoppa is too slow. But Hoppa is actually the best ball player in our side. At least we would be trying something different instead of dishing out the same shit every week. Roosters did it in 2013 and 2014 with Mini and RTS
We do have sweep plays it’s just that our plays are so clunky and out of time that it looks like it isn’t... our execution is disgusting. A mix of players lacking class and coaching

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
No need to worry about Indiandog crapping on about Cogger this week. He's banned until the 5th of June.
Haha hope Cogger has a decent game then so it eats away at him without an avenue to vent lol.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is the season over yet
What are U on about.. plenty of madness going on. Haven't U seen Pays ideas, line ups and game plans.. MADNESS!

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guaranteed Sezer will have a blinder as he usually does against us, you would think just maybe for one game this team would run hard and give 100% for the whole 80 minutes but knowing our team they'll turn up and think the raiders are down on troops we've got this and play more shit than usual and still lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.