Shane Flanagan

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
There's no incentive for the NRL to do so, except sponsors walking away from the game even moreso.

It's not like there is a shortage of NRL coaches, and Shanes achieved absolutely nothing but dragging the games name through the mud and cheating.
They let so many players that shouldn’t be let in when clubs ask for it they will

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We could do a lot worse. Although he started out with St George in reps he is a Roselands boy.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is also the personality we need to take on the NRL establishment and media, and fight for our club, because that clearly hasn't happened in a long time now.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the end, I believe the coach will be someone close to the Anderson family. Flanagan is just too hot an issue for our club. The media would have a field day which we want to avoid.
Brett Kimmorley is my pick. The Anderson's have long memories and Dymock & Pay are not their favourite people.
They were happy to extend Pay for a year.

froggy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
HELL TO THE FUCKING NO!

Biggest wanker and cheat the game has ever seen!!

Also you people need to relax, everytime we lose you go into meltdown hahaha! Relax we are not going too badly. Storm were perfect today and we just couldn't match them at times.

If still give Pay a chance. He's doing better than a few coaches at the moment.
Thanks Mrs Pay

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Shark through and through, doubt he will ever run Belmore.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Shark through and through, doubt he will ever run Belmore.
Played for St George all through juniors and NRL, then moved to the Tiger and then to Parramatta. Coached Parramatta SG Ball team, then was assistant at the Chooks under Stuart, Australian Schoolboys, Kangaross, then NSW under Bellamy and took over at the Sharks from Stuart. Doesn't remotely sound like a one team man to me. Sure he lives in the Shire, but so does half the Bulldogs team.

Go Dogs

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only two reasons Flangagan seemed successful:
1. Drugging up players and overlooking it.
2. Blowing the salary cap to bits and overlooking it.

Shane Flanagan is nothing more than a cheat, and deserves a life ban for rugby league at any level.

Absolutely shitstain on the game.
Firstly everyone cheats the cap and secondly players do take steroids or any other form of performance enhancer...

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This guy needs to be our coach as of his ban being lifted, he played tough and coaches tough, too much quality to be on the sidelines too long, Saints missed the boat with flano and resigned mc gregor
Been saying this for months

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the end, I believe the coach will be someone close to the Anderson family. Flanagan is just too hot an issue for our club. The media would have a field day which we want to avoid.
Brett Kimmorley is my pick. The Anderson's have long memories and Dymock & Pay are not their favourite people.
He’s very good mates with Chris Anderson.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brett kinmorley HAHAHAHAHAH

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fcuk Flano! Fcuk Pay! Get Dymock and Georgallis to run the show until someone of merit becomes available.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
The team needs an little extra juice, flanno is our man. Cap space an issue flanno is our man. Lol

zac hollywood

Waterboy
Reaction score
and St George and grew up in Roselands
He played his junior footy for st George dragons in the Canterbury comp, Clemton park, he was hopeless never made Matt’s, ball, etc for us , he tried out all the time, but one thing in his favour was he was a massive suck hole, still happens today, you only need the right person in the right position to like you, it’s the one thing in this game that’s never changed.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He played his junior footy for st George dragons in the Canterbury comp, Clemton park, he was hopeless never made Matt’s, ball, etc for us , he tried out all the time, but one thing in his favour was he was a massive suck hole, still happens today, you only need the right person in the right position to like you, it’s the one thing in this game that’s never changed.
Exactly