Is cogger the halfback we have needed?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Indiandog going on and on and on and on and on and on and on about Cogger is almost as bad as NabFab going on and on and on and on about Pay before we'd played a game this season.
This is a terrible example tbh.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Psychological projection much ?

You are the one embarrassed and humiliated tonight for your clueless posts on Lewis v cogger and I need a hug ?

Buhahaha
Free hugs for poor indodog

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Cogger has played 28 career games

Lewis has played 17 career games

Lewis has done far more than cogger to prove he is better .
I said even when we signed Cogger that he isn't that good (and that was alongside some of the most experienced halves in the NRL).

If he can't perform alongside Mitchell Pearce, why did we think he was the man to lead the team around.

Currently we have Foran, Cogger and Lewis... all play a similar game.

We lack a half who is controlling and instead JMK is focussing on sending the ball to our controlling half (Cogger), who is as useless as a vagina on a ladyboy.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I said even when we signed Cogger that he isn't that good (and that was alongside some of the most experienced halves in the NRL).

If he can't perform alongside Mitchell Pearce, why did we think he was the man to lead the team around.

Currently we have Foran, Cogger and Lewis... all play a similar game.

We lack a half who is controlling and instead JMK is focussing on sending the ball to our controlling half (Cogger), who is as useless as a vagina on a ladyboy.
I already said Lewis is not the answer nor is cogger that will take us to premiership. But in order to avoid the spoon this year Lewis over cogger is a must.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Cogger doesn't strike me as the type that will turn into a champion half who will win us a premiership.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
cogger's try saving tackles..... lol

upload_2019-5-27_18-5-29.png

upload_2019-5-27_18-10-9.png

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Exactly, you have actual points and explain them, all ID does is talk about cum on people's faces...........LOL!!!!

It is embarrassing when people like yourself and the other clown continue to argue with me and end up eating shit when my points do come true.

It is so funny that you cogger lovers are still here with the cum , eggs and rotten tomatoes on your face.

Lol!!! it is

Last edited:

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The clown argued with me to death about Liccha over Ennis

Then he debated me over cook

Then his blind love for Dudbye.

Loser just keeps on losing. haha

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It is embarrassing when people like yourself and the other clown continue to argue with me and end up eating shit when my point do come true.

It is so funny that you cogger lovers are still here with the cum , eggs and rotten tomatoes on your face.

Lol!!! it is
Lol you had no point and when i asked you a rugby league question you said " read the match day thread" LOL and then "Cogger lover ......blah blah cum blah blah"

You then showed me you don't actually know what's going on in the game, you just look at the last play and go bananas LOL.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The clown argued with me to death about Liccha over Ennis

Then he debated me over cook

Then his blind love for Dudbye.

Loser just keeps on losing. haha
You don't actually debate anyone tbh. You just disagree and call the player a name and then talk about cum LOL

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol you had no point and when i asked you a rugby league question you said " read the match day thread" LOL and then "Cogger lover ......blah blah cum blah blah"

You then showed me you don't actually know what's going on in the game, you just look at the last play and go bananas LOL.
yeah i told you to read the game day thread cos i had already answered the question you asked multiple times to the likes of you.

I think if i keep educating you lot anymore , i would have to start charging you and sending you invoices for my time haha

You lot seem to cant read properly hence why you repeat the same question over and over again and on top you forget that how humiliating it is for you that you ended up so immensely wrong.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You don't actually debate anyone tbh. You just disagree and call the player a name and then talk about cum LOL

buhahhahahahhaha

I dont debate any one?

buhahahhahahha

I present facts , details and evidences which the losers have no come back to.

It is fun to be on the winning side of the argument... you must try one day...o sorry, that joy is not for every one i guess. ;)

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
oh now it makes all sense, why the loser keeps on getting banned so often,

If i get proven wrong and insulted so many times , i too will be super pissed off, cut and hurt that i will abuse people and get banned.

lol