Official Round 11 - Dogs vs Storm - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
At the game it’s pretty obvious Jacko is playing busted with that shoulder. He’s embarrassing himself playing at the minute he should just sit until it’s healed or get surgery if that’s needed too.
Unfortunately I tend to agree with you. For a while now he has not been playing to the level that he has in the past. He needs to be rested. Our year is done and that is pretty much it, so what is the harm in playing someone else who at least is fit and able? We are penalising ourselves and not doing him any favours.....

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Time to bring Harper in for a bloody run!! Noting to lose now, so just do it already PAY!!!!

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People's expectations of Cogger and Lewis are a bit immature. Both are very young and Lewis is not even a proper half. Also, both were never standouts coming up thru the ranks so, I don't know why people are having a go at each other as this was to be expected. Unfortunately, we don't have anything better and this Cogger kicking to JAC's wing was Pays instructions....not the kids fault.
Kicking to the 10m line instead of goal line was the issue

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Probably got tired of chasing nothing kicks all day. There must have been at least 20 of those chip bombs straight to Addo-Carr.
He wasn't even chasing sometimes. He ran the ball EIGHT times for 62 metres LOL.

What a pathetic display. He needs a stint in NEW cup if hes going to dish that up.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He wasn't even chasing sometimes. He ran the ball EIGHT times for 62 metres LOL.

What a pathetic display. He needs a stint in NEW cup if hes going to dish that up.
Would you have chased those awful kicks again and again? Kicks were way too deep and over chasing was only just going to give Addo-Carr even more space than he already had.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Would you have chased those awful kicks again and again? Kicks were way too deep and over chasing was only just going to give Addo-Carr even more space than he already had.
Whether he did or not doesn't change the fact he had a TERRIBLE game. 62 metres lol. He's taking the piss with that effort.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

It was Adocar's fault who who kept getting in the way of coggers kicks over and over and over again.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I may be crazy, but I reckon that it was a deliberate tactic from the coach to have the players execute those type of kicks specifically to his wing.

No Addo Carr on the end of a sweeping back line movement, instead ball gets to him while he is practically standing still. Irrespective of the shitty kicks we did manage to pretty much stop him making as many breaks as he normally does. Pretty screwed tactics though if that is what they were.
Storm had the right idea, find the grass, low and hard and stop the game.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I may be crazy, but I reckon that it was a deliberate tactic from the coach to have the players execute those type of kicks specifically to his wing.

No Addo Carr on the end of a sweeping back line movement, instead ball gets to him while he is practically standing still. Irrespective of the shitty kicks we did manage to pretty much stop him making as many breaks as he normally does. Pretty screwed tactics though if that is what they were.
That's exactly what they did in the end. It may have worked if we were a team capable of grinding a game out, but we're not... so yeah.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Simple as this. Pay is just worse as Hasler IMO. Its beyond a joke, its as if they aren't trying. I have never seen my dad so annoyed with the team in my life. Hec I feel like crying just watching our abysmal performances tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.