Shane Flanagan

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
This guy needs to be our coach as of his ban being lifted, he played tough and coaches tough, too much quality to be on the sidelines too long, Saints missed the boat with flano and resigned mc gregor

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
He would be the perfect fit for the bulldogs. Take him straight away, I don’t care what other coaches are out there.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will most likely have another 12 months of this before any changes are made. The team just doesn’t look like scoring many points. I wish our halves would touch the ball more. Not sure why we still have forwards at first receiver and why the halves can’t link up on the same side of the field

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d take him and his son for sure. When does his ban finish?

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our rebuild needs to begin with the coach.... I’m done with pay it’s proven he is out of his depth and should take on a coaching role over seas.... bring in a Toovey or flano and begin the rebuild with the coach. I said it when we re signed pay why in the fucking world did we extend his contract when no one wanted him to begin with. This club is run by fuckwits and we have dumb **** fuckwits playing in our jersey also. I’m so sick of watching this team play dumb footy. It’s driving me nuts

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Only two reasons Flangagan seemed successful:
1. Drugging up players and overlooking it.
2. Blowing the salary cap to bits and overlooking it.

Shane Flanagan is nothing more than a cheat, and deserves a life ban for rugby league at any level.

Absolutely shitstain on the game.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Griffin if anything but down the track Cronk if he wants to coach

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If I’m not mistaken, players off contract at end of 2020 (ie eligible for our so called recruitment drive for 2021) can negotiate from 1 Nov this year, therefore new coach is needed this year, ASAP in plain language