Official Round 11 - Dogs vs Storm - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Him winning the games for us which your cogger hasn’t done . Haha
Not a fan of either player so "ha ha"

You're telling me if Lachy gave your indian sausage a little pat, your legs wouldnt collapse like aeroplane jelly?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not a fan of either player so "ha ha"

You're telling me if Lachy gave your indian sausage a little pat, your legs wouldnt collapse like aeroplane jelly?
No need to shy . Some are still swallowing coggers cum with pride

matt747

Waterboy
Reaction score
i can not remember a time when iv been so disappointed with our team there playing not only with no clue but no heart or passion or enthusiasm its like there happy to just compete but i guess if the coach is saying hes happy there having a go theirs the problem having a go is trying to win with every play in the game we are just going through the motions

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bit of a false summer after last week hey guys we were like the storm once played shit still won remember those days I sure do

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What a come back !, just like coggers game today.

Haha
Is this some sort of a game to you?

We are a club in crisis, and you got the nerve to play dick slaps with Lachy instead of teaching him how to attack with it

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Is this some sort of a game to you?

We are a club in crisis, and you got the nerve to play dick slaps with Lachy instead of teaching him how to attack with it
No you may have missed the posts where I said I want Lewis over cogger cos with Lewis we have any chance of winning.

You arguing me proves you still want cogger over Lewis then continue to get egg on your face.

Don’t blame me for me being right and letting yous know what to expect from cogger.

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No you may have missed the posts where I said I want Lewis over cogger cos with Lewis we have any chance of winning.

You arguing me proves you still want cogger over Lewis then continue to get egg on your face.

Don’t blame me for me being right and letting yous know what to expect from cogger.
I do not want Cogger, nor Lewis nor Foran.

What are you exactly right about? Please elaborate further....

There is nothing wrong with a poached egg dripping down my chin, a hell lot more tastier than " Lachy cum" down your chin

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Rumour has it Cogger believes jet fuel melted the twin towers steel beams... hence Indiandogs hatred of Cogger.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I do not want Cogger, nor Lewis nor Foran.

What are you exactly right about? Please elaborate further....

There is nothing wrong with a poached egg dripping down my chin, a hell lot more tastier than " Lachy cum" down your chin
What am I right about ?

Guess you must have missed those cogger threads with coggers cum in your eyes ... oh now that has already been deleted to save you cogger lovers over here from more embarrassment.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Did anyone notice anything good from Stimson today ? i didnt even know the **** was playing lol

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the main difference today would have been Lewis would have naturally gone away from Pay's STUPID game plan.
In Lewis we trust. Pay and Okenbour should go and start their own team. They can have Sue as captain.

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What am I right about ?

Guess you must have missed those cogger threads with coggers cum in your eyes ... oh now that has already been deleted to save you cogger lovers over here from more embarrassment.
Alot of cum coming out of you this evening.

You need to release the tension, but please, do not go walk abouts around Harris Park train station this evening

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cogger has a running game and and a kicking game it helped us today right?

Lewis 2 man of the match performances in his 17 games for dogs.

But cogger is better than Lewis ? Tell me you didn’t say that either . Lol
What we say so graciously kind sir to these flops is EAD.

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Alot of cum coming out of you this evening.

You need to release the tension, but please, do not go walk abouts around Harris Park train station this evening
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So why drop Lewis from the team when he too is executing pays game plan?

Or may be the players on his side are dropping balls and making error after error.

Atleast Lewis has won us games and hate to say has a solid defence. Cogger has no attack and no defence.
I prefer Lewis over Cogger if it came down to it but believe both should be in the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.