Consolidated Pay Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dean pay appointment was the last fuck you by dib when he got voted out
Yeah but they extended him when they didn't need to and haven't fired him when they should. So the blame is as much on them as it was the previous admin.

They're also the ones who wasted our precious cap space on Napa along with other ill advised signings.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
...it’s hard to say it but it seemed the boys didn’t want to win today....if that’s true, that’s a big fucking problem.

Bring back Jimmy Dymock!!!

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I just listened to Pays media conference. Bloke has NFI...
Sack him now and put him out of his misery. He is out of his depth in every way..

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I think I'm officially done with him. One of my favourite players too, what a shame!

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Went to the game and a few interesting bits and pieces

When I was walking towards the gates I saw kerrod holland walking home. Dont reserves stay back and watch the firsts? This is also linked to the next point.

Coincidentally had a players family member sitting next to me. Apparently pay doesnt speak to certain players (one being holland). Not they're not on speaking terms, pay just doesnt speak to them.

Do not expect anyone from today's reserves to get a call up to 1sts. This is pays preffered line up only other change will be elliot to slot straight back in
Really... he doesn't speak to them?? I find that hard to believe...

Maybe thats why Weedler keeps reporting Pay has lost support from some players...

Well he has all his signings playing in first grade:
1/Meaney
2/Cogger
3/CHN
4/Sue

I think Pay is in way above his head. Should go coach ESL for at least 5 - 10 years then come back to NRL.

Bring in Griffen or Flanagan when his suspension is over...

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just listened to Pays media conference. Bloke has NFI...
Sack him now and put him out of his misery. He is out of his depth in every way..
Cmon mate they a young team and trying hard haha

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

When I was walking towards the gates I saw kerrod holland walking home. Dont reserves stay back and watch the firsts? This is also linked to the next point.

Coincidentally had a players family member sitting next to me. Apparently pay doesnt speak to certain players (one being holland). Not they're not on speaking terms, pay just doesnt speak to them.

Do not expect anyone from today's reserves to get a call up to 1sts. This is pays preffered line up only other change will be elliot to slot straight back in
This really doesn’t surprise me at all it’s so obvious he has his favourites and stubborn as they come.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Really... he doesn't speak to them?? I find that hard to believe..
Youd expect very very basic communication but in regards to helping those certain players improve their game theres apparently nadda

Some of these players on the forum we considered to be solutions for long term positions. Pay doesnt rate them and hence very little communication

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Youd expect very very basic communication but in regards to helping those certain players improve their game theres apparently nadda

Some of these players on the forum we considered to be solutions for long term positions. Pay doesnt rate them and hence very little communication
He doesn't help them because he's got no idea what to do, the guy is clueless

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
GAME PLAN
Definition of game plan
: a strategy for achieving an objective
: a plan for achieving success

Example: "Dean Pay wouldn't know a Game Plan if it bit him in the arse".

I've heard this from players themselves. Players are asking for help and guidance from the coach (or from external sources like halvse coaches), and are either being ignored, or simply told to make do and they'll come good.

Pay might be a good people person, but he's way out of his depth as a coach.

Tis one thing being everyones best mate, but another thing being everyones boss and assisting them when they need help.

Another thing you may have noticed recently was Pay presenting some ranga kid with tickets to Magic Round. It was the most unenthusiastic thing I've ever seen.. let me dig up the video... hmm seems its been pulled from Dogs socials.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pay needs to be moved on. If not the board might find themselves voted out. Signing a few fringe first graders in the off season isn't going to cut it.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is he gone yet? No? Ok.

SACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAY

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In all honesty I was upset when Folkesy left and was annoyed Moore was shown the door when it looked like he didn't really get a shot... I also stuck with Des when everyone wanted his head until the last yr of his original contract BUT this guy PAY is the worst off all. His gotta go.... damage is done, not coming back from this crap.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
We need Pays wife to give him an ultimatum... No win .. no sex.

Coach: Anthony Griffin
Asst Coach: Dean Pay
Head of Football/Finances: Geoff Toovey

Dexter35

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The way we are going, Pay will not be here next year anyways as his contract "extension" clauses would be triggered......

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m done, I was saving judgement, and was giving pay full benefit of doubt, but now I have way too many doubts, and he must be pushed out..!!!

Pays days have to end immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.