Official Round 11 - Dogs vs Storm - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Um....no. Lewis played in the first two games in which we let in 60 odd points. He sucks just as much. Can defend but has ZERO running game.
Cogger has a running game and and a kicking game it helped us today right?

Lewis 2 man of the match performances in his 17 games for dogs.

But cogger is better than Lewis ? Tell me you didn’t say that either . Lol

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Give you a left field one if Cronk is interested when he retires I’d go for him
Not a bad idea but bro honestly i'd be happy if the team coaches itself rather Pay have another week.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Probably but there is no LOVE, like what I see with you and Lewis.

I'd say being constipated is better that having delly belly too, but guess what? They're both shit.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Probably but there is no LOVE, like what I see with you and Lewis.

I'd say being constipated is better that having delly belly too, but guess what? They're both shit.
When I said I have love for lewis?

You have love for cogger that is why u are still defending cogger after I prove sorry cogger proved his lovers wrong again.

But I guess blind love is blind love. Lol

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

You have love for Lewis who still is defending cogger after I prove sorry cogger proved his lovers wrong again.

Lol you don't need to say anything it's obvious LOL.

Lewis can do this. Lewis can get us to 15th Lewis has 2 MOM. Lewis would have made the tackle.

Just LOL

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Toovey is just like Pay... Another No idea ***** with no innovation. Jimmy Dymock is our man.... Bloke always deserved a shot at the top job!
I agree he should have continued the job he started in 2011. I doubt the past 5 years would have been so painful

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a bad idea but bro honestly i'd be happy if the team coaches itself rather Pay have another week.
Pays onlythere for the interim wouldn’t be on much money let’s see who they bring in when this so called salary cap drama is done

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
People's expectations of Cogger and Lewis are a bit immature. Both are very young and Lewis is not even a proper half. Also, both were never standouts coming up thru the ranks so, I don't know why people are having a go at each other as this was to be expected. Unfortunately, we don't have anything better and this Cogger kicking to JAC's wing was Pays instructions....not the kids fault.
Your so right, blaming players is not the answer its the person giving them the intstructions who is to blame. You have to feel fir these players getting the blame

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I understand where your coming from but who else but Pay with a little bit of experience before someone like Holbrook or another gun coach becomes available??
This is the thing. Experienced coaches rejected the job before Pay accepted. How long till this club can actually recruit decent players and attract a GOOD coach?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol you don't need to say anything it's obvious LOL.

Lewis can do this. Lewis can get us to 15th Lewis has 2 MOM. Lewis would have made the tackle.

Just LOL
Funny you are still laughing with the egg on your face after your love for cogger during the week.

That’s ok you are not alone . Lol

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score

You have love for cogger that is why u are still defending cogger after I prove sorry cogger proved his lovers wrong again.

What do you love the most about Lewis, when he flicks his hair to one side, the wink or the tongue poking out?

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Funny you are still laughing with the egg on your face after your love for cogger during the week.

That’s ok you are not alone . Lol
I'm laughing because you're obsessed.
I even went to a thread about Foran and who do I see? You, talking about Lewis LMAO!!!!!!!

Allgood. Toodles.

WolfmanAmadeus

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh damn, such a shame I had to work all day and missed out on watching dogs of war. Sounded like pain on the radio........ All I heard was Jackson being shit, Meany being a pussy bitch and Foran looking after the hammies by letting Cogger do woeful kicks all game. Not going to watch this rabble.
I don't think it's a good idea to read the 60 pages of rage. By the looks of my supercoach CHN with 34 points. Wtf is this shit???? Did they not target the weak side of Melbourne in attack? #SackPay #PayOnTheOuter

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm laughing because you're obsessed.
I even went to a thread about Foran and who do I see? You, talking about Lewis LMAO!!!!!!!

Allgood. Toodles.
Don't even bother with him, he's just looking for attention.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Oh damn, such a shame I had to work all day and missed out on watching dogs of war. Sounded like pain on the radio........ All I heard was Jackson being shit, Meany being a pussy bitch and Foran looking after the hammies by letting Cogger do woeful kicks all game. Not going to watch this rabble.
I don't think it's a good idea to read the 60 pages of rage. By the looks of my supercoach CHN with 34 points. Wtf is this shit???? Did they not target the weak side of Melbourne in attack? #SackPay #PayOnTheOuter
Pay only gave CHN 49 minutes or some shit, ball hardly went down our left edge while he was on. Peak coaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.