Official Round 11 - Dogs vs Storm - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We just have nothing in attack.....absolutely nothing.....we are in despe4ate need of some recruits that will add some spark honour team

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cogger, Lewis IT DOESN'T MATTER!!!!!! Lol they're both AVERAGE.

Lewis plays today we may lose by a little less and that's about it.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ll start by saying I’m no Cogger lover. I sit firmly on the fence. Is he executing Pays plan so he keeps getting picked? Put yourself in his shoes, he is not a class above Lewis they are on the same level. If he goes against the coaches plan chances are he is hooked next week.
So why drop Lewis from the team when he too is executing pays game plan?

Or may be the players on his side are dropping balls and making error after error.

Atleast Lewis has won us games and hate to say has a solid defence. Cogger has no attack and no defence.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Exactly!

Thank you for saying what i have been saying

With Lewis we sit 15 on the ladder not 16.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Personally I’m not a fan of Dymock but Pay needs to go that would be a great start to moving forward.
One of the main reasons I want is Dymock because there is virtually nobody else but Griffin atm? Not sold on Grif and think Dymock would atleast help us during these uncertain times... He did ok before as an interim and just think the lot of boys we have at the club atm would suit his style.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Still way better than your lover cogger.
Lol you live in la la land. Point out where I have been this "Cogger lover"

You are the only one I see who is showing love for anyone in this forum LOL.

Newsflash they BOTH bog average and it doesn't matter which of the two play, but keep living in la la land lol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This **** is still carrying on lol.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Worst part...the Storm treated us with contempt. It’s like they never got out of 2nd gear training run, they couldn’t give a shit about our pea heart side.
We never got out of first gear. We looked like a structured under 16s team. Worst game I’ve watched all year. Boring as shit. Foran must still be injures he hardly touched the ball and Cogger is worse than dog shit. Bring Lewis Back.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
One of the main reasons I want is Dymock because there is virtually nobody else but Griffin atm? Not sold on Grif and think Dymock would atleast help us during these uncertain times... He did ok before as an interim and just think the lot of boys we have at the club atm would suit his style.
I think that honeymoon period Dymock has in 2011 was similar to Pay at the end of last year in that he made changes and just rode off the back of the enthusiasm the new players bought in with them. I’m not sure Dymock would really be welcome back either after the way he threw his toys out of the cot when Pay got the job.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really bad thing is you expect your team to have a go Especially on your so called spiritual home that performance today was really heartless I’m pissed about that loosing with honor is acceptable but today’s loss on your spiral home ground the team the club the board should hang their heads in shame

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Exactly!

Thank you for saying what i have been saying

With Lewis we sit 15 on the ladder not 16.
Um....no. Lewis played in the first two games in which we let in 60 odd points. He sucks just as much. Can defend but has ZERO running game.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think that honeymoon period Dymock has in 2011 was similar to Pay at the end of last year in that he made changes and just rode off the back of the enthusiasm the new players bought in with them. I’m not sure Dymock would really be welcome back either after the way he threw his toys out of the cot when Pay got the job.
I understand where your coming from but who else but Pay with a little bit of experience before someone like Holbrook or another gun coach becomes available??

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I think the main difference today would have been Lewis would have naturally gone away from Pay's STUPID game plan.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've got to stop this Cogger Lewis shit lol...I just can't help it. Couldn't give a shit who plays.

The real issue is Pay.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I understand where your coming from but who else but Pay with a little bit of experience before someone like Holbrook or another gun coach becomes available??
I really don’t know we are fucked that’s why I don’t think Pay will be sacked any time soon.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give you a left field one if Cronk is interested when he retires I’d go for him

Status
Not open for further replies.