How to make real change

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's hard to say this but I think it needs to happen for the better of the club going forward, People need to stop turning up to games and not buy memberships, changes will be made instantly.
Why people wanna waste money on this shit is beyond me anyway

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
They already have! Our crowds are dropping each year but there is a rusted on bunch of 10k fans that still attend no matter what.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They already have! Our crowds are dropping each year but there is a rusted on bunch of 10k fans that still attend no matter what.
So the fans are a joke to our club then, this new board seems to be worse than previous

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So the fans are a joke to our club then, this new board seems to be worse than previous
To be fair this board didn’t appoint Pay I’ll judge them on how long they persist with him.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They did extend him though despite the horrendous start to the season

silva

Utility
Reaction score
95% of the fans were calling for des to be sacked and got their wish. Look where we are now

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's hard to say this but I think it needs to happen for the better of the club going forward, People need to stop turning up to games and not buy memberships, changes will be made instantly.
Why people wanna waste money on this shit is beyond me anyway
Ive done this years ago i couldn't not honesty name 5 players in our sqaud watched 4 games in 3 years ,cant even remember the last time i went to a game, fuck that the powers that be let this shit happen ill be a fair weather fan and jump back on when we are winning again .
It didn't make sense to me to keep paying shit loads of $$$ for something that gave me no joy.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Flanagan (turned to him over Holbrook now as it would almost guarantee us Ennis)
Ennis (assistant)
Kimmorley (halves coach)
And a former great fullback to help Meaney as ATM he's got the tools but doesn't know how to use them.
These 3 would change our attack completely even with the current team we have.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck I completely forgot about that! That still doesn’t mean they can’t sack him now though.
We can only hope they put a clause in the contract extension but then again he wouldn't be on a lot of money if they pay him out

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At the end of the day shit coaching or not the players need to turn up. Yeah we dont have a superstar coach or team but if they just played with a bit of passion and heart they would be supported better. Fuck just olay for each other. Most of the starting packs runs were lethargic and the team looked disinterested.
For the most part its a team of pea hearts

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
95% of the fans were calling for des to be sacked and got their wish. Look where we are now
Des needed to be sacked, he was untouchable that was their biggest mistake gave the manchild anything he wanted

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dean won't be re-signed by the looks of it...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
At the end of the day shit coaching or not the players need to turn up. Yeah we dont have a superstar coach or team but if they just played with a bit of passion and heart they would be supported better. Fuck just olay for each other. Most of the starting packs runs were lethargic and the team looked disinterested.
For the most part its a team of pea hearts
No it's shit coaching. Players get into the contest and then completely drop off when Pays usual shit doesn't work. The confidence is non existent because of Pay.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No it's shit coaching. Players get into the contest and then completely drop off when Pays usual shit doesn't work. The confidence is non existent because of Pay.
Not arguing we need a new coach but you have to agree the teams playing with no heart. Yeah we have had a few glimpses here and there but for the most part its non existent

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
It needed to happen. We knew it would be bad but ya know we all thought we would at least be entertained with some attacking football.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Not arguing we need a new coach but you have to agree the teams playing with no heart. Yeah we have had a few glimpses here and there but for the most part its non existent
And that's a knock on effect from the coach. The confidence and belief just isn't their, bring in a coach that can get that from the players and things will start to look different. Yes we have limitations because of our roster, but there's still plenty of quality in the side that we aren't seeing because Pay simply isn't an NRL standard coach.