Official Round 11 - Dogs vs Storm - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is exactly how I am seeing it TBH. If this is part of a rebuild then we got the wrong builder at the helm. SOS to Jimmy Dymock..... His style right now would be perfect at the dogs with these kids.
Toovey we need someone to have a go at these dumb refs we need fire and brimstone

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
That is exactly how I am seeing it TBH. If this is part of a rebuild then we got the wrong builder at the helm. SOS to Jimmy Dymock..... His style right now would be perfect at the dogs with these kids.
Pay is going to dig the hole deeper when he recruits more plodders with upcoming cap room. I don’t think we can afford to try a rookie coach at the minute it’s too risky.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Do you actually think Coggar is in for his talent atm?? His there just like Elliot and co because they suck Pay off..... Why do you think their is a rift in the playing group. Teachers pets are ruining this squad.
I seriously hope you are wrong but it doesn’t look that way.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You use to be so positive. Shows how depressing watching this shit is !!
I’ve just had enough of them brother. You’d think they would show up at our one and only game at Belmore this year with a great crowd and show some passion in the jersey. But Noooooo! Sick of em

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Canterbury Cup team is the new “Entertainers”lol. Pay should make first grade watch the replay of that game.Then Pay should ask Reggie’s coach about his game plan...

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Only player you’d feed today he went well.
Yes happy with them. To be honest i know we can knock players when there off but i didnt see the players at fault today. Not changing tactics when there not working is just suicide and end result is you lose

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pay is going to dig the hole deeper when he recruits more plodders with upcoming cap room. I don’t think we can afford to try a rookie coach at the minute it’s too risky.
That's I reckon Jimmy deserves the shot he always deserved. Guy is a perfect interim option and No need to buy players right now just see what he can do with these boys first. Club is content on letting Pay coach yr by yr we might as well let Dymock do it... Atleast the guy knows how to pick players in the right positions.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes happy with them. To be honest i know we can knock players when there off but i didnt see the players at fault today. Not changing tactics when there not working is just suicide and end result is you lose
We didn’t throw a punch that’s the most frustrating thing. With that game plan we might as well not have turned up we were never going to win.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
PAGE 56 reminder!!

https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2019/05/20/belmore-post-match-members-function/

All Members are invited back to Canterbury League Club for a post match function after this Sunday’s match against the Melbourne Storm.

Hear from our players and Head Coach Dean Pay and grab an autograph and a selfie!

DATE – Sunday 26 May
TIME – 5:00PM to 6:00PM
VENUE – Paragon Room, Canterbury Leagues Club

*Members of our 1980 and 2004 Premiership winning teams will also be in attendance*
Fuck no I am going home.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We didn’t throw a punch that’s the most frustrating thing. With that game plan we might as well not have turned up we were never going to win.
Yeah crap game to watch for a doggies fan

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's I reckon Jimmy deserves the shot he always deserved. Guy is a perfect interim option and No need to buy players right now just see what he can do with these boys first. Club is content on letting Pay coach yr by yr we might as well let Dymock do it... Atleast the guy knows how to pick players in the right positions.
Personally I’m not a fan of Dymock but Pay needs to go that would be a great start to moving forward.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does cogger have a brain ? I mean he can think right ?
I’ll start by saying I’m no Cogger lover. I sit firmly on the fence. Is he executing Pays plan so he keeps getting picked? Put yourself in his shoes, he is not a class above Lewis they are on the same level. If he goes against the coaches plan chances are he is hooked next week.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good game all. Special
Mention to Foran and Cogger for their dominant performances today. JMK also strong.

SOS Lewis

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Worst part...the Storm treated us with contempt. It’s like they never got out of 2nd gear training run, they couldn’t give a shit about our pea heart side.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Worst part...the Storm treated us with contempt. It’s like they never got out of 2nd gear training run, they couldn’t give a shit about our pea heart side.
I agree the majority of teams beat the Storm today. They were in cruise control.

Status
Not open for further replies.