Official Round 11 - Dogs vs Storm - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cogger didn’t get an opportunity to improve in the second 40. All one way traffic.
The first 2 sets of six in the second half he kicked to that same fukn corner!!! He kicked there all game!!!!! HE KICKED THERE ALL GAME!!!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Only watched 1 game this year ,i take it we are not winning 2 grandfinals that bald hippo promised us this year.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah when Lewis doesn’t play good it’s his fault

When cogger Fucks up its Pay?

I get it now . Lol
Lolll ummm not alot of people blame Lewis.

I think you are tooo salty to actually read what people are posting

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The first 2 sets of six in the second half he kicked to that same fukn corner!!! He kicked there all game!!!!! HE KICKED THERE ALL GAME!!!

And his goal line defence was even better. Lol

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you are at the game.. DO NOT FORGET ... Head straight to the Leagues Club not home!!

https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2019/05/20/belmore-post-match-members-function/

All Members are invited back to Canterbury League Club for a post match function after this Sunday’s match against the Melbourne Storm. Hear from our players and Head Coach Dean Pay and grab an autograph and a selfie!

DATE – Sunday 26 May
TIME – 5:00PM to 6:00PM
VENUE – Paragon Room, Canterbury Leagues Club

*Members of our 1980 and 2004 Premiership winning teams will also be in attendance*
Apparently the premiership winning teams have left early due to being confused with the performance and effort of the bulldogs team that played today, apparently they've never seen anything like it before!

Big Owl

Waterboy
Reaction score
You use to be so positive. Shows how depressing watching this shit is !!
Agree... I've never heard Dogwhisperer be so negative.
Just shows how much of a disappointment this season has become.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He just woke up and opened his eyes to how shit we really are.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
People's expectations of Cogger and Lewis are a bit immature. Both are very young and Lewis is not even a proper half. Also, both were never standouts coming up thru the ranks so, I don't know why people are having a go at each other as this was to be expected. Unfortunately, we don't have anything better and this Cogger kicking to JAC's wing was Pays instructions....not the kids fault.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
How much did they charge to get in today honourable thing would be to refund everyone’s money that game was pretty much thievery of ppls hard earned
I agree i feel for those doggies fans that turned up. Its just crap what they dished up today. Badly organised team stands out

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So can someone tell me will the Storm get a fine for Jerome Hughes not going to HIA. Reminds me of 2014 Grand Final when Burgess should have went off but played on with a crushed face. Surely that’s a head knock?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
People's expectations of Cogger and Lewis are a bit immature. Both are very young and Lewis is not even a proper half. Also, both were never standouts coming up thru the ranks so, I don't know why people are having a go at each other as this was to be expected. Unfortunately, we don't have anything better and this Cogger kicking to JAC's wing was Pays instructions....not the kids fault.
Does cogger have a brain ? I mean he can think right ?

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s not just season. It’s watching this one great club being driven to the ground by administrators who only used the club as a stepping stone to their careers, just another step in their career ladder AND a coach who had no passion for the club, his responsibilities and us fans. It’s not just this year! And it hurts ..... I have been following the Dogs for 41 years and have seen the club being destroyed.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
His game plan is go set for set and get in the arm wrestle. That’s literally it. He praises them for “effort” that should be a non negotiable. The bloke doesn’t have a clue. The longer he is coach the more years we are getting set back.
That is exactly how I am seeing it TBH. If this is part of a rebuild then we got the wrong builder at the helm. SOS to Jimmy Dymock..... His style right now would be perfect at the dogs with these kids.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree with you there mate. If your coaches instructions aren't working. Why not change it? A good halfback is able to adapt and change tactics throughout the game.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Do you actually think Coggar is in for his talent atm?? His there just like Elliot and co because they suck Pay off..... Why do you think their is a rift in the playing group. Teachers pets are ruining this squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.