Official Round 11 - Dogs vs Storm - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pay instruction at half time was ‘ah umm ah run hard boys um ah tackle hard boys ‘
Ummm errr go and compete...... uuuhh compete eerrr uhhhh as tough as you can and uhhhh keep turning up for one another. Good job in the first half Tols and Jacko and uhh .... and to everyone else compete like them. And Foz.... keep staying out of harms way we need you next week. Raiders are down on troops and might get a couple picked for Origin too. We will compete better in that one.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Are you still going on with this shit?
Just don’t respond to him, surely he’s not older than 16 years old. Doesn’t matter who you had a halfback today. We got dominated from the first 30 seconds of the game.

Dumb coach, dumb team and dumb club. And we as supporters are even dumber for giving a shit when clearly this club doesn’t give a shit about us. Sick of this shit club!

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
..so hard to be a fan of this club at the moment

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whole team was bad seriously whats the deal with this mob?
Reason I didn’t go to watch today.
Hyped just to get a whipping.
Pay needs to do the honourable thing,or is our mob so bad we can’t follow a coaches plan?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Again you show why people dont take you seriously.

But please continue lolll

So so salty

No they take me seriously , look at the love for cogger on this thread.

And in time people like you come and say the same thing what I said long ago but too embarrassed to acknowledge they fucked up. Lol

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Did someone just say cogger didn’t let us down today? He was fucking shit.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No they take me seriously , look at the love for cogger on this thread.

And in time people like you come and say the same thing what I said long ago but too embarrassed to acknowledge they fucked up. Lol
Uhuh

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How much did they charge to get in today honourable thing would be to refund everyone’s money that game was pretty much thievery of ppls hard earned

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
There is no reason why this squad could not win today. The dogs tactics were crap. Rebuilding yes sure ill go with that but the whole idea of rebuilding is to get a squad that could win games. This is just poor preparation and poor coaching. I cant blame players anymore

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
PAGE 56 reminder!!

https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2019/05/20/belmore-post-match-members-function/

All Members are invited back to Canterbury League Club for a post match function after this Sunday’s match against the Melbourne Storm.

Hear from our players and Head Coach Dean Pay and grab an autograph and a selfie!

DATE – Sunday 26 May
TIME – 5:00PM to 6:00PM
VENUE – Paragon Room, Canterbury Leagues Club

*Members of our 1980 and 2004 Premiership winning teams will also be in attendance*

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
At the game it’s pretty obvious Jacko is playing busted with that shoulder. He’s embarrassing himself playing at the minute he should just sit until it’s healed or get surgery if that’s needed too.

dinga

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If Walters selects Napa for Origin he needs his head read.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just don’t respond to him, surely he’s not older than 16 years old. Doesn’t matter who you had a halfback today. We got dominated from the first 30 seconds of the game.

Dumb coach, dumb team and dumb club. And we as supporters are even dumber for giving a shit when clearly this club doesn’t give a shit about us. Sick of this shit club!
You use to be so positive. Shows how depressing watching this shit is !!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Yeah when Lewis doesn’t play good it’s his fault

When cogger Fucks up its Pay?

I get it now . Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.