coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Today was poorly coached, persisted kicking to addo Carr
Our left is way more dangerous
Takes chn off and he hardly had any traffic
Jackson has been shithouse, hook him not chn
If Forans hammys arnt up to big kicks at least put chips over the top
I can’t really blame cogger, because that looked like a coached tactic to kick to there left all day
Just all round shithouse

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Or extend him another year. He's done as well as last year and that warranted an extension, so why not?

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want us to lose every remaining match this year so pay gets sacked. I dont give a shit. Season is a write off, if we have some good games like last year dud ***** would re-sign him, even though the only times we win is because of individual efforts and not because of dud pays "gameplan"
I don’t think you have much to worry about the losing games part

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
SACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAY

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
And consolidated...now we wait until next week for my new thread :rage::rage::rage:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Time to BOYCOTT!!! Isn't this what got Des out eventually??:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Still is and always will be a shit ****.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Surely other coaches must be laughing at when they play against pay’s ‘coached’ sides

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mark my words if this was English premier league, the joint would've been burnt down to the ground

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Does the board not see the demise of this team with the non existent coaching, do they even watch the games that we do, like are the fans a joke to them

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pay has always been shit and had a lucky run end of the last year. I have been vocal of getting rid of since the early stages of last year. He has been given ADEQUATE time for our team to be competitive. In the end, he hasn't. He is still making wrong subs and team selections every week. In the end, you're based on results

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Went to the game and a few interesting bits and pieces

When I was walking towards the gates I saw kerrod holland walking home. Dont reserves stay back and watch the firsts? This is also linked to the next point.

Coincidentally had a players family member sitting next to me. Apparently pay doesnt speak to certain players (one being holland). Not they're not on speaking terms, pay just doesnt speak to them.

Do not expect anyone from today's reserves to get a call up to 1sts. This is pays preffered line up only other change will be elliot to slot straight back in

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
To be honest, I don't blame Pay as much as I blame the club. Pay wasn't, isn't and never will be a FG quality coach.

It's the clubs fault for getting us into this mess and letting us sink and rot even further by extending him, wasting the cap space they created and expecting us all to sit back and accept failure as part of a three or four year "rebuild".

Pay obviously shouldn't be coach but it seems like his bosses are the real problem.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To be honest, I don't blame Pay as much as I blame the club. Pay wasn't, isn't and never will be a FG quality coach.

It's the clubs fault for getting us into this mess and letting us sink and rot even further by extending him, wasting the cap space they created and expecting us all to sit back and accept failure as part of a three or four year "rebuild".

Pay obviously shouldn't be coach but it seems like his bosses are the real problem.
Dean pay appointment was the last fuck you by dib when he got voted out

Status
Not open for further replies.