Official Round 11 - Dogs vs Storm - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
SACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAYSACK PAY,SACK PAY,SACK PAY

I will keep going until it happens!

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely that is the end of Chris smith, Marshall king, hopoate, fualalo. They are fucken rubbish

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
...that was putrid, I can’t believe what I just watched, fucking unbelievable

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
You still want cogger in next week don’t you ?

Fucken lol
I actually want a real hooker and forwards to get out of the way and have the halves play on the ball before I mark a certain player off forever.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You weren't right about anything whole team is shit. It's so easy to come out and say oh Cogger will be shit and Dogs are gunna lose etc.. guess what we were fucking losing this week regardless. You are giving us all the 'Phil Gould' type answer that's already obvious and using it to suit your agenda. What happens when we lose to a shitter side when Lewis is in the halves (it will happen) what will you say then ?
I already said Lewis is not the answer but we lose more games with cogger than Lewis in the team.

Cogger didn’t disappoint today

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol you really have no idea.

But you're good value to laugh at.

And no. Cogger isn't the next immortal.

I am laughing at you reading your earlier posts from cogger thread

Haha

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
dont want to be critical of players, but time is up for hoppa, jmk, tolman, those 3 kill off all plays
I'm sure the club is working on a contract extension with our halfback Aiden Tolman, he'll be 31 years old by the end of the season, I can see a 3 year extension is on the cards!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dude. You got bum hurt because people believe Cogger is a better option than lewis atm.

Thats it.

You are salty. So so salty
Buhahaha

People believed licchit was better than Ennis .

I got told that I was bum hurt back then too

Haha

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I don’t see anyone saying Cogger is an immortal. Do you?

What a shit day. Bucks threw away a lead and lost and now I sat and watched this crap. Pays halftime speech will do me. I’m on the wagon to sack him at the end of the season what a fucking joke this is.
Thanks for ruining the game

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Buhahaha

People believed licchit was better than Ennis .

I got told that I was bum hurt back then too

Haha
Again you show why people dont take you seriously.

But please continue lolll

So so salty

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If you are at the game.. DO NOT FORGET ... Head straight to the Leagues Club not home!!

https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2019/05/20/belmore-post-match-members-function/

All Members are invited back to Canterbury League Club for a post match function after this Sunday’s match against the Melbourne Storm. Hear from our players and Head Coach Dean Pay and grab an autograph and a selfie!

DATE – Sunday 26 May
TIME – 5:00PM to 6:00PM
VENUE – Paragon Room, Canterbury Leagues Club

*Members of our 1980 and 2004 Premiership winning teams will also be in attendance*

Status
Not open for further replies.