Official Round 11 - Dogs vs Storm - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The most capped coach was on the market last year (Bennett) but NOOOOO we re-sign a forwards coach who has no clue on how to manage a bunch of boys on how to play footy !!! Well done to the Bulldogs MGT team, get rid of the old and in with the new BUT learn nothing from our past!!!! TSK TSK at least 5 more years of pain from our beloved dogs!!!

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder how many old boys declined the invite knowing this would happen

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fucking Smith smiling and having a laugh. You were a fucking disgrace today

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Meanwhile Lewis led his team to victory today in the game earlier.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Belmore means fuck all anymore, actually worse than fuck all, it's a guaranteed loss.
Preach. Let's take a professional sport to a fucking amateur park oval and cop a hiding everytime.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why not ,

Some of them are still deep throating cogger the next immortal

Haha
I don’t see anyone saying Cogger is an immortal. Do you?

What a shit day. Bucks threw away a lead and lost and now I sat and watched this crap. Pays halftime speech will do me. I’m on the wagon to sack him at the end of the season what a fucking joke this is.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
dont want to be critical of players, but time is up for hoppa, jmk, tolman, those 3 kill off all plays

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This club is in free fall a total crisis from the top down.

SHAMBLES.

The rebuild phrase is an excuse.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes. He has no clue about how and why we lost.

He is a simple person with tunnel vision
Yeah I have no clue how poor brain dead cogger is going to be today.

Lol

Bulldogs_4eva

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The most capped coach was on the market last year (Bennett) but NOOOOO we re-sign a forwards coach who has no clue on how to manage a bunch of boys on how to play footy !!! Well done to the Bulldogs MGT team, get rid of the old and in with the new BUT learn nothing from our past!!!! TSK TSK at least 5 more years of pain from our beloved dogs!!!
110% good post mate, why would we sign a forwards coach who has no FG experience when we had a few good PROVEN coachs on the market last year! Our bulldogs side in the early 2000'2 had such a great forwards pack BUT now look at our side, SHAME!

JK26

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
His game plan is go set for set and get in the arm wrestle. That’s literally it. He praises them for “effort” that should be a non negotiable. The bloke doesn’t have a clue. The longer he is coach the more years we are getting set back.
Facts. Couldnt have said it better myself. Fucking disgraceful how he talks up the fucking effort week in week out.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
At least lewis has won us games .

He can and will do it again.

Sad part is I was right about cogger

Lewis >>>>>>>cogger
You weren't right about anything whole team is shit. It's so easy to come out and say oh Cogger will be shit and Dogs are gunna lose etc.. guess what we were fucking losing this week regardless. You are giving us all the 'Phil Gould' type answer that's already obvious and using it to suit your agenda. What happens when we lose to a shitter side when Lewis is in the halves (it will happen) what will you say then ?

Status
Not open for further replies.