Official Round 11 - Dogs vs Storm - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If they wanna go right every f$&cking time at least straighten attack, they crab sideways and run out of space.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Doubt were gonna jump over Carr or Vuni anyway yet Pay persists on bombing them?? Scrap these plays and start targeting the posts.
Don't even need to out jump them, just pressure them and have the work the ball out from the corner or drive them back in goal. We're just poorly coached, no point trying to find other things to blame.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Why the fuck is cogger doing all the kicking. Where is the 1m dollar man today. Take some fkn control and get a haircut ya softcok

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The rot will continue until we get Jako off that edge... its plain and simple. Bloke need to play minimal minutes at lock if mR CAPiTAIN insists on playing at 50% or take a fukn holiday for our sakes please.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We are not actually playing as bad as people think, I mean it’s still there to win, we only 8 down! Could of been a lot more, it will swing At some stage. An if we can get an early try it’s game on.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why the fuck is cogger doing all the kicking. Where is the 1m dollar man today. Take some fkn control and get a haircut ya softcok
Pay has coached the team this way.

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been patiently reserving my judgment for pay but I've finally cracked. **** obviously has no idea what he is doing. His use of CHN is fucking pathetic. Whilst he was on the right side of the field, bugger all of the action came down his side. Now that he is on the left side, all the ball is going to the right.

That's obviously one of many issues with Pay's coaching but it is doing my fucking head in.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It’s either Pay has told them to give it to Cogger on the 5th or JMK doesn’t have a clue what’s he’s doing.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
All Napa's big talk during the week meaning zero again. 3 runs for 35 meters in 25 minutes lol
Atleast he hasn’t dropped the ball in the first 5 minutes of the game leading to the opposition first try like last 2 weeks. Lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Still can't figure out how Hughes and Finucane aren't out for the game.

Storm only have 3 on the bench, so one of the following is going to be called on all game:
Brandon Smith - plays 40 minutes MAX a game (Avr 32).
Joe Stimson - yet to play this year.
Tui Kamikamica - plays 33 minutes MAX a game (Avr 28).
Ryan Papenhuyzen - plays 30 mins MAX a game off bench (Avr 12).

The usual pay lovers and try to deflect the loss off of pay.

He is controlling these shit ***** with his shit game plan.

We will NEVER improve with that dud "coaching".
Josh Jackson is playing like a mongoloid today....

How we are still in this boggles my mind.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The worst part about Pay is unlike other coaches when their game plan does not work he has zero ability to change it midway through a game. We are stuck with this dribble for another 49.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
All Napa's big talk during the week meaning zero again. 3 runs for 35 meters in 25 minutes lol
It was never going to be a like for like replacement sadly :(

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We are not actually playing as bad as people think, I mean it’s still there to win, we only 8 down! Could of been a lot more, it will swing At some stage. An if we can get an early try it’s game on.
Yeah scoooby its frustrating to watch hoping they score soon

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
If only Jackson and tolman were off contract we would use that cash!

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just attack with our left ha d side for a few sets plz
Fuck me...

Status
Not open for further replies.