Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see who the club buys this off season. De Ligt, Eriksen, Wan-Bissaka, Griezmann & Umtiti have all been linked so far

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see who the club buys this off season. De Ligt, Eriksen, Wan-Bissaka, Griezmann & Umtiti have all been linked so far
Fuck I don’t think anyone could handle griezmans attitude
Unreal player but a fucking up himself c&nt

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck I don’t think anyone could handle griezmans attitude
Unreal player but a fucking up himself c&nt
He’d be a massive upgrade on Martial and Sanchez. Signing him would surely signal the end of Lukaku too.
He might have attitude but he’s been an integral part of A Madrid keeping pace with Real and Barcelona. They can’t turn up this opportunity if he wants to come

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Looks like De ligt wants a stupid big salary, guess you guys have him haha.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well .. I would be hesitant claiming he's going to Man U just yet. Smells of agent talk to me to drive up his salary at Barca. We'll see in the next week I imagine.
In saying that, if you lot get him it'd be a massive coup. Top top player. The wages and fee it'd take to get him though ...

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
In saying that, if you lot get him it'd be a massive coup. Top top player. The wages and fee it'd take to get him though ...
Wow. Man U going all in on De ligt. Good for them I guess. Very interesting though as already the payment structure inside Man U has upset a number of players, now you're going to pay a 19 year old such a large amount that Barcelona are reluctant to pay it because it'd upset their highly paid players ...

Great signing if you get him though but how will it affect the morale?

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Apparently united have pullled the pin on de ligt.....
Too much fucking around around I’d say

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently united have pullled the pin on de ligt.....
Too much fucking around around I’d say
Was never on. His agent was always using United as a bargaining chip to barca.

Fact is in euro football, barca and Madrid get whoever they want.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Was never on. His agent was always using United as a bargaining chip to barca.

Fact is in euro football, barca and Madrid get whoever they want.
Wait and see. Maybe he's a money grabbing c*not and is happy to lower himself to t standards of Man U?

This is the predicament United are in now with Ole at the wheel and a group of DOF consisting of past players either little experience in football manners.

Still think he's a chance to join

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Wait and see. Maybe he's a money grabbing c*not and is happy to lower himself to t standards of Man U?

This is the predicament United are in now with Ole at the wheel and a group of DOF consisting of past players either little experience in football manners.

Still think he's a chance to join
United were in that predicament even when SAF was manager.

Barca and real Madrid are held in higher regard by continental Europe and south american players. That's their dream and British clubs will always play 2nd fiddle to them.

The only one I can think of that hasnt succumbed to that is aguero. Aguero went to city while he was still young and then city just threw a whole bunch of money at him which made him decide to stay at city. So much so that Madrid or barca didnt even bother trying to buy him

But every other player in the epl who was wanted by barca or Madrid has eventually gone

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
United were in that predicament even when SAF was manager.

Barca and real Madrid are held in higher regard by continental Europe and south american players. That's their dream and British clubs will always play 2nd fiddle to them.

The only one I can think of that hasnt succumbed to that is aguero. Aguero went to city while he was still young and then city just threw a whole bunch of money at him which made him decide to stay at city. So much so that Madrid or barca didnt even bother trying to buy him

But every other player in the epl who was wanted by barca or Madrid has eventually gone
1 money money money
2 two horse race so garunteed champions league every year
3. Two horse race so win la liga numerous times most likely at either
4. Spainish weather way better, so are the birds lol

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t know about everyone else but I like the James signing. Lightening pace and the kid puts in a shift every time

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
lol we are fked, only one signing so far when we need about 6

look at Madrid, hazard jovic mendy militao,

also look at dortmund they are signing players. We should be raiding the german league for players

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

also look at dortmund they are signing players. We should be raiding the german league for players
Hey hey hey heyyyyyy

We're giving our very own adam elliot (lingaard)a 30,000 pay rise for being shit

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Don’t stress mate, we will put in some absolutely huge bids for gun players, get rejected and then make some panic signings. All hail Ed Woodward