Theresa May resigns after Brexit bungle.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not sure if thats going to help the UK, they're already to far gone.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The world hasnt had a good record of female leaders apart from Maggie Thatcher.
Merkel, May, Adern, Gillard, have all been duds.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
soooo it looks like the public and co are finally becoming sexist as to oust a female who is doing a shit job running the country. Next up will be the other female failing all of Europe.

https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe/theresa-may-announces-her-resignation-20190524-p51qzo.html

@ASSASSIN @Mr Invisible @Wahesh
It's not really sexist when she resigns. I also find it funny that you're celebrating a conservative stepping down. I'm guessing you hate women more than you love being Conservative

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Ah fuck, I wish I could unsee that. She (?) is just as good a leader/manager as she (?) is attractive.
Hands down I reckon theres 49.9999999% masculine DNA there. Just a poofteenth short of officially being called a man.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's not really sexist when she resigns. I also find it funny that you're celebrating a conservative stepping down. I'm guessing you hate women more than you love being Conservative
Conservatives in uk are essentially lefties lol. Conservatives have lost their identity over there.
Also that logic doesn’t make sense coz I don’t mind Pauline Hanson and she a female? Nice try though
Also I don’t just like someone coz they are conservative ffs

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This brixit saga makes me laugh big time.
We had a constitutional referendum some years ago and we voted to remain a Monarchy, because we didn't want to become a banana Republic.
Recent events tells me that instead of been a banana Republic we were well on the way to becoming the first banana Monarchy.
Now instead of us been the first banana Monarchy, this brixit saga in the UK makes Britain the first banana Monarchy.
If Fitizy and the Republicans had any brains they would have a field day with this brixit saga, but like the ALP they are hopeless at campaigning.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
This brixit saga makes me laugh big time.
We had a constitutional referendum some years ago and we voted to remain a Monarchy, because we didn't want to become a banana Republic.
Recent events tells me that instead of been a banana Republic we were well on the way to becoming the first banana Monarchy.
Now instead of us been the first banana Monarchy, this brixit saga in the UK makes Britain the first banana Monarchy.
If Fitizy and the Republicans had any brains they would have a field day with this brixit saga, but like the ALP they are hopeless at campaigning.
Would of been so good if Australia became a republic and ditched those inbred German pretenders!