Jam

Scanlens Gum
Reaction score
Where’s Remis Smith? He burned Dufty

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Measuring it purely off GPS scores isn’t really a true indication of who is the fastest player in each position. There’s so many variables that haven’t been taking into account.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd love to see a proper sprint race among the quickest in the game. 75M (a compromise between acceleration and length of the field speed) on field, wearing footy boots, standing start and carrying a ball. I think Remis might be our quickest in those circumstances.

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only way to solve all this is the old fashion way ... line them all up from each club and let them run on the footy field all carrying a RL ball and this will solve once and for all who is the fastest during that time period!!! FPS tracker whilst good does not determine who the real speedster is as a actual race side by side will!!!

Bulldogs_4eva

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Only way to solve all this is the old fashion way ... line them all up from each club and let them run on the footy field all carrying a RL ball and this will solve once and for all who is the fastest during that time period!!! FPS tracker whilst good does not determine who the real speedster is as a actual race side by side will!!!
Yup me agrees there bud, gps trackers don't indicate who really is the fastest I mean do you see the Olympics using gps to determine who will win the gold medal or is it a side by side foot race ROFL !!! James Roberts is busted and doubt he will ever be the same again so me thinks ADC wins hands down!!!

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Im surprised Fatfita did make it. That prick runs sideways more than any player in the nrl.

Last edited:

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To be honest I can’t ever remember Marshall running flat out in open space
Like to see him dart from dummy half occasionally
Look how fast your brother was in the early days,take note

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
To be honest I can’t ever remember Marshall running flat out in open space
Like to see him dart from dummy half occasionally
Look how fast your brother was in the early days,take note
He got into open space against the Dragons at Kogarah last year. He was a fresh reserve and got run down fairly easily.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We need to bring back Justin Tsoulos as sprint coach..

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We need to bring back Justin Tsoulos as sprint coach..
Don’t need a full time sprint coach. We have that bloke with the wobbly cock as a consultant a couple days a week which is perfect.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Once in a blue moon.. Saw more linebreaks from Cook in 5 games for us in 2015 than 1.5 years of JMK and 4 years of Lichaa..
Cook isn't in his first year at hooker though. He was a hooker/half/fullback through his development. Not saying that JMK is in the same league as Cook, but he's improving every week. After watching too many years with Lichaa offering a stagnating skillset it's encouraging to see someone improving in our jersey. We still don't know where JMK's game will peak there.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
I can't remember the last time I seen JMK run. A running 9 is massive in today's NRL.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
JMK can (and has) played fullback in the past many moons ago... so he does have some toe. Just rarely seen though.