Not open for further replies.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He must be carrying a niggle

He’s missed more tackles in 10 games than he has in the last two seasons

He looks unfit too. Last week he was out on his feet and missed one that lead to a break and Pay left him out there and took CHN off instead

Wish Pay could make adjustments as they unfold rather than premeditated

Even the commentators talk up JJ and in scratching my head thinking ‘this is the worst I’ve seen him play’
he gets talked up on reputation, not current form, by the commentators..

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah we have it on the storm just need a fair crack from the refs. With Foran playing into form i think we have a lot of points in us. Dogs to win
We have 20 points in us MAX. Defence is what will win us the game.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We have 20 points in us MAX. Defence is what will win us the game.
I dont know about 20 points you maybe right i just want the boys to get a fair share of the ball. Be nice to win the penalty count but against storm i doubt it

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Love to know how many penalty counts we’ve won going back to the start of 2018

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lewis has 3 try assists and 7 line break assists this year and he had a really good game against the Storm last time which is what I was referring to.
Oh I thought you were talking about cogger there but you can’t blame me for that given a lot of cogger lovers on the forum who think cogger is the next immortal. Lol

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll see how we go after the first twenty tbh lol

Going off recent performances.
Fair point I think they will lift for this one but I’m still mindful our first twenty all season hasn’t been great narrow loss I’m leaning towards boil overs do happen though as recent history suggests

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mariner has gotta be better than Smith and would shine in a big game at Belmore.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Oh I thought you were talking about cogger there but you can’t blame me for that given a lot of cogger lovers on the forum who think cogger is the next immortal. Lol
I havnt read one comment suggesting anyone thinks cogger is the next immortal.

They are only suggesting he is better for our team than Lewis atm.

And that is making you #salty

Valley Viking

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah, people have short memories. Those people that were saying he is our next saviour are now saying he is not even a half, while the same people that were saying Cogger is shit are now saying they knew he was great all along. Cogger does deserve his shot at the moment as Pay needs to see who fits in better with Foran but I think Lewis should also be given some more game time playing with Foran so we can make an informed decision. I personally would rather Lewis playing but the fact he has no running game is really hurting him and the team hence why Cogger is being given a crack.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Obviously you couldnt read with your cogger love goggles the comments saying Coggers defence is better then Maloney, Moses, Luke brooks, ash taylor , kane elgey and josh reynolds.

Cogger is better than Lewis with his 1 try assist in 7 games.

lol and i am salty?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah, people have short memories. Those people that were saying he is our next saviour are now saying he is not even a half, while the same people that were saying Cogger is shit are now saying they knew he was great all along. Cogger does deserve his shot at the moment as Pay needs to see who fits in better with Foran but I think Lewis should also be given some more game time playing with Foran so we can make an informed decision. I personally would rather Lewis playing but the fact he has no running game is really hurting him and the team hence why Cogger is being given a crack.
yeah but but Cogger can kick grubbers which we havent seen for a long time.

So what Cogger has 27 games to his name in comparison to 17 games for Lewis.

So what Cogger has a crap defence oh sorry better defence than Reynolds, Luke brooks, Elgey, ash taylor, maloney, mitchell moses.

So what Cogger has only one try assist to his name in his 7 games for the dogs while Lewis won 2 man of the match performances in his first 7 games for the dogs.

Lewis is not the answer Cogger is .

LOL

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They aren’t accepting the junior league passes either on Sunday and they only do that when the ground is close to being a sell out!
Is that deadset that they not accepting the junior league passes?
Both my 2 sons were so pumped to go so I bought a ticket for myself and they were going to use there pass.
That's so shit what a waste

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is that deadset that they not accepting the junior league passes?
Both my 2 sons were so pumped to go so I bought a ticket for myself and they were going to use there pass.
That's so shit what a waste
Maybe ring the club mate just to double check but that's what I got told the other day.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah will do bro but thanks for posting that about the passes
I think they have general admission tickets on sale for $10 until 12pm tomorrow so least it won't cost that much if the passes don't work.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

It's like that add I just want milk that tastes like real milk... we want a halfback who plays like a real halfback.

Status
Not open for further replies.