Game of Thrones

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Potentiallll Spoilerrrrrr!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler!!!!!!!!!

Could have called that *equality if a girl can’t have it a man can’t so let’s get a dragon to destroy it* ending.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How hard to I have to hit my head to forget this last season?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm glad it's over. That's the best I can say.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
How hard to I have to hit my head to forget this last season?
I felt the exact same way as you both. Yeah the finale gave us an ending of sorts but in all honestly it was very poor episode. Overall as I said in a previous post this season has been very underwhelming, yes a lot of things happened throughout it but it just felt like it was very rushed and just didn't flow like previous seasons. I won't say it was the worst finale to a tv show but it wasn't anything spectacular either. Anyway it's done now so that's it.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Tried watching it, boring as fuck.

Everyone blew their loads over the red wedding, which was very tame. If that was the most violent part then fuck that.
Remind me never to accept an invite to a wedding if you’re putting it together.... lol

I’ve actually never watched an episode.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I haven’t ever actually watched it.... but it seems most great tv shows have a curse .... they all have to turn to shit during the final moments. I still have PTSD from the Seinfeld finale....

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Disappointing season. Major characters died so underwhelmingly and everyone just seemed to lifeless and robotic.

Miss the old days of long scenes with great dialogue that earned the right to wow us.

There were more bottles and cups accidentally recorded than there were great moments this season.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Disappointing season. Major characters died so underwhelmingly and everyone just seemed to lifeless and robotic.

Miss the old days of long scenes with great dialogue that earned the right to wow us.

There were more bottles and cups accidentally recorded than there were great moments this season.
Agreed. They really got the Hollywood effect. Rather than good dialog they just threw more battles and more CGI at us.

Also noticed that there were two water bottles in the last episode.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Agreed. They really got the Hollywood effect. Rather than good dialog they just threw more battles and more CGI at us.

Yep did notice. Just pure laziness from all involved on that one. The coffee cup still takes the cake though, how the fuck does that even happen!? I'm convinced HBO and Starbucks were in on it.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

The fact that it was almost 2 years between seasons and after all that waiting we got dished up a steaming pile of dragon shit of a season. The essence of the show was completely missing compared to the beginning of the show. So many incidents, points, plot failure and what not that can be brought up about this season. I fucking loved this show and to be here now ragging on it shows how much they lost their way with the show. In the end I pretty disappointed that such a great show finishes up with a sub par ending.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I haven’t ever actually watched it.... but it seems most great tv shows have a curse .... they all have to turn to shit during the final moments. I still have PTSD from the Seinfeld finale....
Seinfeld finale was good (although it took me a few years to appreciate it) - it drove home the point that they were all were just very bad and selfish people. Anyway, i've never watched Game of Thrones either. I just came to see if anyone got upset over spoilers....

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Supposedly HBO told them to wrap it up this season in 8 hours and that would be it. Was all very rushed. So many things were rushed in the end and made no sense.

-Why was Jon Snow resurrected. He done nothing.
- The Night King is seen as this massive threat for the whole 7 series. Then is killed off so easily.
- What happened to the white walker babies? We’re they killed when the Night King died?

I binged all 7 seasons in the weeks leading up to season 8. I hated the ending, but glad I didn’t invest 10 years in to watching it and then waiting 2 years for that shit season.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This season was butchered. So many things unanswered.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The prequel will be set thousands of years before the show and will cover a lot of the story around the start of the white walkers.