Indigenous jersey

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I think this is our best attempt at this

Still don't like it enough to buy it though. So poor compared to other teams efforts.

FB_IMG_1558422520312.jpeg

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They could have been a bit more creative than to keep the original Jersey with a little Aboriginal art on there. It looks a bit budget compared to the other jerseys...

I'm just glad we're finally having an Indigenous round Jersey. I think last year was the first year but the first several seasons we were one of the few clubs without one.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Stop having school kids draw on our jersey ffs it's awful.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t mind it. A lot of indigenous jerseys that completely alter the original don’t look great.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
This is as good as its gonna get imo.

Aboriginal art isn't pretty at the best of times, so good luck incorporating it onto an existing footy jersey and producing an appealing end product.

Keeping it simple is definitely the best way of going about it.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is as good as its gonna get imo.

Aboriginal art isn't pretty at the best of times, so good luck incorporating it onto an existing footy jersey and producing an appealing end product.

Keeping it simple is definitely the best way of going about it.
You mustn't have seen a lot of aboriginal art. Some of it is amazing. Our jersey just never gets it. We need an actual aboriginal artist to design it not kids

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
needs a pocket for your ciggies and a souffs membership

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Looks like someone just used a free mobile app to cut and paste images on the Jersey.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
You mustn't have seen a lot of aboriginal art. Some of it is amazing. Our jersey just never gets it. We need an actual aboriginal artist to design it not kids
Our jersey designers suck arse. I remember when I emailed that old hag who has now ruined rugby (probably was anyways) about doing an Anzac jersey (this was before everyone was doing it) and I even gave her a design. What do they do, come out with one the very next season and it looked shithouse and still does. The design I had and some have taken up where you blend our dark blue halfway up the jersey into the famous picture of WW1 soldiers silhouetted on the horizon in single file. It would have been awesome and I would have purchased one straight away. Morons!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s not pretty :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Our jersey designers suck arse. I remember when I emailed that old hag who has now ruined rugby (probably was anyways) about doing an Anzac jersey (this was before everyone was doing it) and I even gave her a design. What do they do, come out with one the very next season and it looked shithouse and still does. The design I had and some have taken up where you blend our dark blue halfway up the jersey into the famous picture of WW1 soldiers silhouetted on the horizon in single file. It would have been awesome and I would have purchased one straight away. Morons!
Got pics? Would like to see your design vs what was released.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Got pics? Would like to see your design vs what was released.
Nah this is the pic though. Imagine a dark blue almost black getting lighter as the jersey goes up and about half way up this silhouette....

upload_2019-5-21_21-26-47.jpeg