News Napa revs up for 25-minute Origin audition at Belmore

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't slaughter the bloke for shit he never said.

Chriso86

Waterboy
Reaction score
I hate hearing this stuff, gonna fire up for origin, u should be firing every week and origin would take care of itself, I know Napa is coming back from injury so its not pointed at him directly,goes for all players

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's taking me some time to warm to him because he was a rooster but I am a supporter of him as long as he is wearing our colours...

dinga

Kennel Established
Reaction score
7 hit ups for 61 metres and 4 missed tackles. Revved up before the game but stalled when the whistle went.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He flopped hard today as the rest of the team also.... Napa shouldn’t even be considered for a origin call up with his performance today what a joke

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He's a powderpuff. Don't really want him playing much more than 40mins a game. Robinson had him worked out

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Been super ordinary since hes been back

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I hated the signing originally, gave him a chance to prove me wrong, he had two good games and has turned back into the average player I saw for the Roosters for the past several seasons. He was a complete waste of money, especially when we have none to spend.

Good thing he doesn't come off the books til 2021! Good luck trying to find a club to take him off our hands.

He'll probably make Origin anyway because QLD's bench is so rubbish but he certainly doesn't deserve to with his form displayed over the last few years.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hated the signing originally, gave him a chance to prove me wrong, he had two good games and has turned back into the average player I saw for the Roosters for the past several seasons. He was a complete waste of money, especially when we have none to spend.

Good thing he doesn't come off the books til 2021! Good luck trying to find a club to take him off our hands.
Don't worry Pay will sign some more bog standard plodders like Joe Stimpson to bolster our forwards. You would think the one thing Pay would be good at understanding is the importance of props that can eat meters

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Questioning our medicos....

Napa and Foran both seem like they are still injured. Did we race them back too early from injury.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Napa and Foran both seem like they are still injured. Did we race them back too early from injury.
Absolutely they did. It was negligent to rush an injury prone player like Foran back from such a severe ankle injury.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Gotta question almost EVERY decision at the moment Mr I .

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How any dogs player could be in consideration for origin level football is beyond me...every player in the team is struggling at NRL level....rep footy lol

WolfmanAmadeus

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Napa is slower than grandma and has done f all aggressive big hits. Has the workrate of Lewis Brown. Very Bad signing.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Been the same his whole career.. 700K lol.. Our club never learns

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He flopped hard today as the rest of the team also.... Napa shouldn’t even be considered for a origin call up with his performance today what a joke
He shouldn't even be a starter in our team.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Foran is ok his hammys will always be an issue and kicking puts more strain on them id rather him on the field not kicking than cogger ,its no biggie if 1 half is kicking

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
the only onslaught was to his hips from sitting on the bench