Our next four games

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Storm
Raiders
Dragons
Roosters

We've got a tough couple of games coming up. Hopefully the Raiders will be without Papali'i, Wighton and Cotric.
I'd be happy with 1 out of 4 considering we're very inconsistent..

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Storm
Raiders
Dragons
Roosters

We've got a tough couple of games coming up. Hopefully the Raiders will be without Papali'i, Wighton and Cotric.
I'd be happy with 1 out of 4 considering we're very inconsistent..
It would be so nice to get a back to back win.. its been a tough couple of years and i think a couple of back to back wins would really do a world of good for the Bulldogs faithful..

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
That Roosters game could get super messy if they are switched on and we have a off day.

repolski

Kennel Established
Reaction score
State of origin will take away some star players. Hopeful or stupid?

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Did shit in the last 4, cant imagine much better the next 4.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hopefully origin takes none of our players, I know it will.. but right now we need all the boys their playing for us !!

Next four games are very tough, if we get a win or 2 then that would be great!! Bad year or not, I’m actually very proud of the boys considering all odds they have faced to date.

As long as they try their best this next 4 then I’m happy :grinning: can’t ask for more than that..!!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Don't they have shitty split round during Origin these days so most teams rarely miss players?

How I see it is if we can't have a red hot go at beating those 4 sides, we are destined for a shit season.

With only Elliott injured now we have no excuse.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Be lucky to win a game next month,unless certain other individuals lift their game.
Has to be the whole team.
To many individuals letting us down at the moment with dumb errors.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Will be tough especially when we lose our reps during Origin..

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hopefully origin takes none of our players, I know it will.. but right now we need all the boys their playing for us !!

Next four games are very tough, if we get a win or 2 then that would be great!! Bad year or not, I’m actually very proud of the boys considering all odds they have faced to date.

As long as they try their best this next 4 then I’m happy :grinning: can’t ask for more than that..!!
im pretty sure theyll take the bloke in your avatar..

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tough draw or not, if we lose the next four our record will be 3-11 and our only wins would have been against the Titans, Tigers and Cowboys.

I'm glad we beat the Titans but let's not forget we were down 16 nil, so the Melbourne game could get very ugly and be the start of a few bad losses.

Saints are probably the easiest game of the four because as usual, they've imploded and I don't know how Mary still had a job.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bodie Croft? He ain't playing Origin and has been average for the last season and a half. He'll be lucky to start this week with Hughes coming back and Papenhuzen deserving to start at fullback. Hughes could easily slot into the halves.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Calling it now wel beat the dragons theyre rubbish atm and will be missing frizell that prop and prob hunt although id prefer hunt to play