News COMEBACK WIN FROM 16 POINTS DOWN!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Foz played such a great game, all the boys put in, to win a game that was controversial as hell, all odds against us.!!! I don’t care if people say it was a low standard game etc, I’m still enjoying the bloody win, so proud of the effort..

This will/should give our doggies some huge confidence leading into our next game. Maybe this year is done, who knows. Enjoy every win!!

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
As long as Foran is good and playing well the dogs do well

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
We still have to remember it was against the Titans, happy we won but there were a lot of mistakes.
C’mon mate it was a great win, let’s not act like our shit don’t stink, no matter how shit you think they are, before this round, they were still above us on the ladder.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
gotta have desire and we had it

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
100% Danny was great again today just seems way leaner and fitter and his carries had a lot of agreession in them...

If he’s not starting in the back row, him and Ogden at absolute locks for the first 2 bench spots.

Chris Smith bites the dust for mine...
I agree

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We had two crucial decisions go our way, luckily. One where the ref was overruled and we were awarded a try; the other where the Titans knocked on on the way to a possible lock up of scores. No doubt the decisions were very home town, and perplexing at times; but we got two correct calls when it mattered.
I still don't think Cartwright knocked it on in the fualalo tackle, but then again I haven't looked at it again properly.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wonderful we won. Super happy for the team and supporters as we needed some positivity.

Let's not get carried away with this though. In no way am I taking away from our performance, but the Titans are well shit.

Stay realistic with things and realise we've got a long long way to go to even gain consistency in this team. Baby steps. Baby steps.

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Montoya is bloody impressing me as well. Where has this come from?
I feel he always had it but he started to get way to big a head. I think he has matured realised he won’t be the strongest or fastest and started to be real with the player he is and playing to his strengths and weaknesses could become a great winger. On potential alone our team has great upside hopefully we have the right coaching staff to invoke that potential.

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fualalo is a machine. Your dreaming if you think he’s not deserving of his spot.
Bro you Simply can’t call a front rower a machine if he hasn’t cracked an average of 100 running Metres in a year once .. I acknowledge this year he is at (103.0) Tolman averages 140 metres a game.. if Fualalo is a machine Tolman is Superman...

this year in 10 games he has 3 tackle breaks
Tolman 7 in 10 games
Napa 10 in 7 games

If your job is break or bend the line he simply doesn’t do it

His brain fades are the worst mistakes with games on the line are his forte, penalties for penalties sake.. when he was off contract only the sharks were interested and wanted him on the NRL minimum...

So unless he is your BF he is absolutely not a beast

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bro you Simply can’t call a front rower a machine if he hasn’t cracked an average of 100 running Metres in a year once .. I acknowledge this year he is at (103.0) Tolman averages 140 metres a game.. if Fualalo is a machine Tolman is Superman...

this year in 10 games he has 3 tackle breaks
Tolman 7 in 10 games
Napa 10 in 7 games

If your job is break or bend the line he simply doesn’t do it

His brain fades are the worst mistakes with games on the line are his forte, penalties for penalties sake.. when he was off contract only the sharks were interested and wanted him on the NRL minimum...

So unless he is your BF he is absolutely not a beast
His time on the field is far less than Tolman and napa.. so it's not a fair comparison..