So maybe last weeks effort wasnt that bad

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After seeing what the knights did to the dragons today and our comeback from 16 down im optomistic

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It was still shit. Knights weren't great against us, they were much better against the dragons but they were woeful
Agree, but I think we building now, will tell the in the next few games chimp

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It was still shit. Knights weren't great against us, they were much better against the dragons but they were woeful
Do you think they weren’t great against us because maybe the dogs had something to do with it ?

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We had against Newcastle - 38 missed tackles, more possession, more sets and lost, no excuses.

We had a very lucky win against the Titans by 6 points.

Once we string together 3 or 4 wins then we can talk about turning the corner.

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you think they weren’t great against us because maybe the dogs had something to do with it ?
And someone else who edged us out the week before (manly) aren't going too bad either

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We had against Newcastle - 38 missed tackles, more possession, more sets and lost, no excuses.

We had a very lucky win against the Titans by 6 points.

Once we string together 3 or 4 wins then we can talk about turning the corner.
We couldn't have done much more wrong against the Titans and still found a way to win! im still going in optomistic the next few weeks.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Comp is so even now. Looking at our season of ‘ups and downs’ we are still only 2 wins outside of the 8

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went to that game today. Knights were excellent. As much as I hate to say it Ponga was awesome. Glad I couldn't hear the commentators creaming themselves over him

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I went to that game today. Knights were excellent. As much as I hate to say it Ponga was awesome. Glad I couldn't hear the commentators creaming themselves over him
All warranted, TBH.

If he does not go to Union (like I expect him too), than I am saying it he will be an Immortal. Unbelievably smart and talented for someone who is only 21.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We just have to stop playing dumb football and making basic mistakes and we will come good.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't worry, you'll get plenty of chances to hear it for the next week.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
All warranted, TBH.

If he does not go to Union (like I expect him too), than I am saying it he will be an Immortal. Unbelievably smart and talented for someone who is only 21.
I agree with you.
If Newcastle win a comp with him in the team within the next 2 - 3 years, i think he will go to union.
He has stated he would like to play for the All Blacks.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
its getting a bit old how every other team suddenly plays sh!t against us .. its time to give the boys some credit as to why other teams play bad when they play the Bulldogs..

one or 2 games may be considered a coincidence .. 4 or 5 games and you have a theme..

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
its getting a bit old how every other team suddenly plays sh!t against us .. its time to give the boys some credit as to why other teams play bad when they play the Bulldogs..

one or 2 games may be considered a coincidence .. 4 or 5 games and you have a theme..
Most other teams don't take us seriously, if the opposition played smart, aimed up every week and targeted our edges we wouldn't stand a chance

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Most other teams don't take us seriously, if the opposition played smart, aimed up every week and targeted our edges we wouldn't stand a chance
we are obvioulsy doing something to throw them off their game, so credit should be paid where due. why would other teams not take us serioulsy when we gave manly, South and Storm a run for their money ??

silva

Utility
Reaction score
confidence is a funny thing in rugby league

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Anything is possible and it's good to be optimistic...

But we need to string 2 or 3 games in a row which it seems like we haven't done in a couple of years.