The Dogs are Having a ...

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The song is trash... wish they would change it or use the old school one... everyone uses this same song and it's sad we don't use our own.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That song lol!!

Mind you it’s a good sound to hear coming from our boys as it means another victory.. I feel we are building nicely, and will be hearing it a few times yet before 2019 is done !!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That song lol!!

Mind you it’s a good sound to hear coming from our boys as it means another victory.. I feel we are building nicely, and will be hearing it a few times yet before 2019 is done !!
We're learning to win with the refs against us which does bode well for the future. And every week our youngsters gain experience and hopefully composure. Might still manage a middle of the ladder finish.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Elliott not there to lead it

That’s why he makes the team

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're learning to win with the refs against us which does bode well for the future. And every week our youngsters gain experience and hopefully composure. Might still manage a middle of the ladder finish.
After watching the Clearys get flogged and our game, I’m starting to think the refs aren’t just against us but against all bottom of the ladder teams.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
After watching the Clearys get flogged and our game, I’m starting to think the refs aren’t just against us but against all bottom of the ladder teams.
Refs go in with an expectation of how the game is going to play out, then can’t help but ref accordingly.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was explaining it to my Mrs earlier who was surprised we won and how he refs let us win... I explained to her, its only because we versed another bottom ranked team and that if was against a team in the top 8 we wouldn't stand a chance.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Trouble is when the bin is emptied at the end of the year it will only be full of rubbish, teams that is

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Correct
There is some stat out there which highlights this.
Lower teams on ladder and penalty counts