Opinion Is Foran getting better each week?

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I never doubted his ability or his heart to come back from injury

His performance today in last few games have been million dollar showings lol

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Had a chat to him after the game and I asked him about his kicking and he said his ankle still isn’t up to kicking just yet...
Yeah you can tell. He does most of the grubbers and Cogger does all of the bombs and distance kicks.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I never doubted his ability or his heart to come back from injury

His performance today in last few games have been million dollar showings lol
Had a really strong game today, made a big difference down that left edge.

He was definitely hobbling around a fair bit in back play though, bloke is going to be screwed when he gets older.

I know he’s got kids, needs to be careful that he’s there to enjoy some quality time with them in the future.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
He has taken up from where he left off before injury. Awesome game today from him. That's the player I remember watching in his early Manly days. Soon as he pissed off the silly looking man-bun he got even better lol

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Honestly some of those passes he threw for tries were awesome.

I think as long as he is fit we are sweet. Rest of the players simply need to catch the ball and play in their position. Okunbor actually played like a winger tonight and bagged two tries. See what happens when a winger doesnt run into the middle of the field?

Thats all we need. Roster aint the problem. We have potential. I say it every week. If everyone plays their role properly, we win a lot more of those matches. We dont need super talent, and sure we wont win a premiership or make finals, but we definitely can stay away from bottom 4.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Hes a terrific player, plays whats in front of him, has brains, and is incredibly strong for his size.
I must say though, hes made to look better by the amount of inept robotic halves running around in the nrl.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To me this season seems to have real meaning and purpose to Foran.

Wouldn't suprise me if he feels he wants to repay the club for helping him get over his mental demons.
The way he went about recovery for that last injury supports that.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
I swear he plays better when the man bun comes out. He should put tape around his head 80s style to hold his hair back.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I swear he plays better when the man bun comes out. He should put tape around his head 80s style to hold his hair back.
id like to start a petition bring back the electrical tape look, honey badger style..
upload_2019-5-19_9-40-46.png

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The more games he strings together the better, for him and us. He’s a class act and can only mean good things the more games he plays.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't think hes getting better, he's always been good, it's that the team can actually see he is the leader .

Finally found a new captain since Ennis left

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes big time. He looks fit and so keen. The more games he gets the better we look.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If Foran doesn't play last night we lose by 30 easy.

His 2 games back from injury show this is a different Foran that we've seen the last few years. If he keeps this up, he's worth the coin he's on and we may actually have a crack at winning more games.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The injuries is my concern his head space is in the right place after his personal dramas look how hard he went at rehab to get back it’s his rotten luck with injuries I hope his luck has now turned for the better

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Foran is a champ. Without him we don’t win yesterday. His combo with Cogs is coming along nicely. If he stays fit we’ll win more then we lose.