SportingNews/Lurker Joe Stimson

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sounds like rumours of martin/rfm on the outer are true id actually like pay to just let rfm cause havoc off the bench hed be brilliant off the bench

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He will only need one good game and the dills on here will be jizzing.

buldogs1956

Waterboy
Reaction score
I’m happy with our new signing.has heaps of potential. I be heard the desk is done but does anyone know if he’s joining us pre July?
Thanks for your thoughts

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No 9 ?? How about a 3 or 4 ? Fucking Pay

He has full control of it now. The board are letting him do what the previous board did with Hasler. Our club never learns
You have knowledge of this do you?

off-tap-robbie

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
STIMSON’S NO ORDINARY JOE

EXPECT the Canterbury Bulldogs to announce this week that they have signed promising forward Joe Stimson.

The 23-year-old has been stranded in reserve grade at the Melbourne Storm, and he hoisted the for-sale sign earlier this year.

Stimson will leave the all-conquering Storm at the end of the season after signing the big-money offer to join the Bulldogs. He had been linked to St George Illawarra to fill the Jack de Belin void.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...t/news-story/a80aed16b362e16b9fc0dd00fd48b975

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Mmm unsure about this one..

Preference is a centre and/or hooker at this stage...

Can’t see I’ve seen a huge amount of him though, anyone else with greater insights?

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can we sign an established first grader. Sick of buying fucking rejects stuck in reserve grade!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No that thrilled to be honest. But I be heard the desk is a done deal :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Could be promising.. Time will tell, let’s see what he brings I guess!!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think a lot of you will be presently surprised by Stimson. He was in line to start at second row in the preseason before he got injured.

Injuries are a concern with him, and we need a hooker and backs but hopefully they're on the way.

I don't agree with dumping RFM and Martin but nonetheless, Stimson is a good player.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think a lot of you will be presently surprised by Stimson. He was in line to start at second row in the preseason before he got injured.

Injuries are a concern with him, and we need a hooker and backs but hopefully they're on the way.

I don't agree with dumping RFM and Martin but nonetheless, Stimson is a good player.
I haven’t seen him play whats his playing style?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I haven’t seen him play whats his playing style?
He's a big kid. Probably similar size to Shaun Lane. Runs hard, has an offload, solid defender and can kick goals. He's played decent minutes in big games and started for them numerous times on an edge so he's certainly not a reserve grader. Like I said, he would have started for them this season on an edge before he got injured.

If we didn't have more glaring needs and we weren't so disillusioned with Pay and the club then I think people would appreciate the signing more.

I hope by this time next year, we'll be singing Stimson's praises. I just hope now we get some more of their backups like Grant and Drinkwater!

Last edited: