2019 Federal Election

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Murdoch is running the country.
Saying it’s impossible to outline the cost of their climate change policies which still has no evidence to have any impact on climate change anyway

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think your point regarding labor screwing the retirees is incorrect. If you are talking about abolishing negative gearing that would ve only applied on the investments made after 2020.

A lot of libs misinform people about this particular labor policy.
Agree

People didn't listen, they thought it mean current investments.

Also people believed Palmer when he had ads in the paper saying pensioners would get an increase of $150 per week.

Was listening to talk back radio this morning after midnight & some pensioners said they read the Palmer ad & knew his preferences went to the Libs, so voted Libs.

When told this wasn't the case, they were shocked. :tearsofjoy:

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Once the pressurised vessel is punctured the liquid will escape through the puncture as an explosive gas. All the conditions around hydrogen are similar to LNG.
Storing it as Ammonia is even more dangerous if released accidentally.
That’s why it’s stored in double walled containers.
There’s a big difference between flammable and explosive.
The LEL-UEL for hydrogen is 4-70, its 2-100 for acetylene and no one has a problem with plumbers carrying that around in single walled cylinders in the back of their utes.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think your point regarding labor screwing the retirees is incorrect. If you are talking about abolishing negative gearing that would ve only applied on the investments made after 2020.

A lot of libs misinform people about this particular labor policy.
No there was another policy about about franking credits etc separate to negative gearing may not affected those that already collecting their managed pensions but would have impacted definitely those about to retire

Whether they were wrong or right they felt they were going to get screwed and honestly probably felt cheated that goal post were going to get moved in some capacity

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Chloe Shorten is very easy on the eye. She comes from good stock too, don’t know what she saw in the Butt mutt fuck face Shorten.
They were both married to others at the time before she got knocked up by Butt mutt fuck face .

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s why it’s stored in double walled containers.
There’s a big difference between flammable and explosive.
The LEL-UEL for hydrogen is 4-70, its 2-100 for acetylene and no one has a problem with plumbers carrying that around in single walled cylinders in the back of their utes.

same principle for LPG /LNG storage which has also been used in cars/trucks for quiet a few years but never took over the IEC vehicle market.

If you compress hydrogen to keep it in cylinders it will consume energy
If you liquifiy to keep hydrogen in cylinders it will consume energy
then you have transportation cost to deliver compressed/liquified hydrogen from the plant to the refueling stations = another cost.
there are more energy losses in a hydrogen powered car in comparison to battery powered

Hydrogen gas is a flammable gas which can cause explosion (Beleve) if the container it is kept in (in compressed state) is either heated beyond its melting point or if the container is ruptured and compressed hydrogen if release which catches on fire . Very similar to CNG, LPG, Acetylene.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chloe Shorten is very easy on the eye. She comes from good stock too, don’t know what she saw in the Butt mutt fuck face Shorten.
They were both married to others at the time before she got knocked up by Butt mutt fuck face .
She is easy on the eye but fuck me , I felt scared watching her during the speech and today as she was next to him , the way she stared at him while he spoke was not natural

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hope the guy who apparently bet $2mil for labor to win isn’t too triggered atm and completely melted.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
same principle for LPG /LNG storage which has also been used in cars/trucks for quiet a few years but never took over the IEC vehicle market.

If you compress hydrogen to keep it in cylinders it will consume energy
If you liquifiy to keep hydrogen in cylinders it will consume energy
then you have transportation cost to deliver compressed/liquified hydrogen from the plant to the refueling stations = another cost.
there are more energy losses in a hydrogen powered car in comparison to battery powered

Hydrogen gas is a flammable gas which can cause explosion (Beleve) if the container it is kept in (in compressed state) is either heated beyond its melting point or if the container is ruptured and compressed hydrogen if release which catches on fire . Very similar to CNG, LPG, Acetylene.
Producing electricity consumes energy. Drilling oil and refining it consumes energy.
You don’t get nothing for nothing.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Shit. Even I didn't vote Labor because of their tax policies. They weren't very smart with it.
They don’t have to be smart (factual) we should be past that and instead focus on what’s “morally” right.

-AOC 2019

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
She is easy on the eye but fuck me , I felt scared watching her during the speech and today as she was next to him , the way she stared at him while he spoke was not natural
It's like she is hypnotized looking at him.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Producing electricity consumes energy. Drilling oil and refining it consumes energy.
You don’t get nothing for nothing.
Yep and that is why all car manufacturers across the globe are producing more EVs and very few orders for hydrogen.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep and that is why all car manufacturers across the globe are producing more EVs and very few orders for hydrogen.
I haven’t read previous posts. But please don’t tell me you’re a green voter lol