Official Round 11 - Dogs vs Storm - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’m not expecting much to be honest we haven’t put in back to back performances all year and it’s a Belmore game were we struggle. I hope Pay doesn’t try the exact same thing as he did in Melbourne it worked the first but Bellamy is smart and won’t let it happen again. It will be a very tough game.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Thread title is deceiving, I clicked thinking there was another agenda driven article from the DT coming...

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brings back memories of Storm game in 2015 when the team sang the team song after the sren infront of the hill.. still get goosebumps watching that and all the passion..
Deano should sit the boys down and make them watch that whole game again. I really wonder what type of video sessions he does with the boys. He needs to motivate them big time. This isn’t an ordinary stadium. This is belmore!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Deano should sit the boys down and make them watch that whole game again. I really wonder what type of video sessions he does with the boys. He needs to motivate them big time. This isn’t an ordinary stadium. This is belmore!
Unfortunately any aura Belmore had that night has been lost with subpar performances there ever since. There was a chance to build Belmore games into something special but it’s gone now.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m not going to even try to guess who’ll win. I genuinely have no idea.
Come on!! If you had to put your house on it this very second you pick the storm. We will be underdogs and rightfully so. We need to play our best 80 to win and they need to be ordinary.

I’ll still be decked out in blue and white.
Go Dogs.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Our backrow this week has to be Jackson lock, CHN and Martin starting on the edges.

I watched Jackson warming up and even then his ball play seems laboured, I just don’t think it’s his go.

Bench should be:
Ogden
Fualalo
Sue
To’omaga

Would like RFM if he was firing in place of Sue but apparently let himself down in NSW Cup yesterday...

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Thread title is deceiving, I clicked thinking there was another agenda driven article from the DT coming...
Fair assumption. One of several reasons I don’t go near the Daily Terrorgraph with my eyes or my wallet. An insult to journalism.

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark my words, we will ripped off on the 50/50 ref calls and judiciating inconsistencies.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
But we also had Lewis shutting down their right edge...
You don't keep a half in a team just because they are good in defence.. that's not there primary purpose..

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on!! If you had to put your house on it this very second you pick the storm. We will be underdogs and rightfully so. We need to play our best 80 to win and they need to be ordinary.

I’ll still be decked out in blue and white.
Go Dogs.
I was referring to the fact that I have no idea which Bulldogs team will turn up.

They could play like they did when they played Storm and Tigers, or like they did when they played everyone else.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was referring to the fact that I have no idea which Bulldogs team will turn up.

They could play like they did when they played Storm and Tigers, or like they did when they played everyone else.
So true....

If I knew which one turned up I could make a small fortune on Sportsbet. Bulldogs win and Bulldogs opposition +19 generally pay really well.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ah we have it on the storm just need a fair crack from the refs. With Foran playing into form i think we have a lot of points in us. Dogs to win

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You don't keep a half in a team just because they are good in defence.. that's not there primary purpose..
We will see how much that notion applies next week... If our edges get rapped and we don't score points, then what?

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But we also had Lewis shutting down their right edge...
Excellent point his d made a major difference in that game presently surprised we won on Saturday beat the storm I’d be shocked

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

no you dont, but whats the point of having the half who may help score one try, may get you couple of line drop outs but let in 2 or 3 and kick straight to the backs and give away 7 tackle sets putting more pressure on his own team?

Similarly Knockonbor can make 200 meters a game too but his current error rate (not yesterdays game) makes him a third class winger.

86Gtown

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Storm ordinary?.. theyve won some close games and blown a few teams off the park also..

Storm have rarely or never been ordinary under Bellamy even though Des did have a good record for us against them..
They are not playing that well really have had one of the easiest runs and would be middle of the ladder if it wasn't for reffs saving their arses in multiple games. Must be nice to play every game knowing that the reffs have got your back

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Excellent point his d made a major difference in that game presently surprised we won on Saturday beat the storm I’d be shocked
Dogs got a blue print on how to beat them or atleast come close... Hopefully the home crowd advantage is the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.