SportingNews/Lurker Joe Stimson

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Let's not get carried away with the big money comment. They love embellishing. I'm amazed they didn't call him a "star".

I think Stimson could be a good signing, but I don't understand the need for him either. They better have a hooker, some outside backs and another spine player lined up because they are greater areas of concern.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hmmmmmmm...

Pay? Are you there bud? I think you need to get a 9 for a mid season signing before another forward..!! actually there is a few more positions that need to be first priority. We all know which lol.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
P b
Let's not get carried away with the big money comment. They love embellishing. I'm amazed they didn't call him a "star".

I think Stimson could be a good signing, but I don't understand the need for him either. They better have a hooker, some outside backs and another spine player lined up because they are greater areas of concern.
Have to agree. Have to take this as a long-term signing, so that's only a good thing I guess.

Just because we haven't signed a hooker, centre etc. doesn't mean they won't. When opportunities arise you take them rather than wait for something bigger.

My concern, as I've said before, revolves more around the coach and whether it's wise to be bring players in / sending them out when his position is so uncertain. World shouldn't stop though I guess, so ...

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Every fucking player we sign is “big money” no wonder we have cap issues lol

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So if this is true who are we releasing?

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have you ever thought that it’s a money move? RFM maybe on more money and is obviously not living up to the contract as he’s always injured and Stimson would be close to minimum wage.

RFM is not a player to build around
why would RFM be on big money ? Des didnt sign him pay did.. last year

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
"Big Money" stated but yet no figure, not even a ball park figure LOL .. please click bait... next

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We won’t be paying big money for Stimson

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Where does Stimson even play? He's an edge forward and is pretty much in the mould of Jackson and Elliott...

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He goal kicks.. Supercoach relevance.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He goal kicks.. Supercoach relevance.
Yh but Pay will only play him for 15 minutes, rotate him with our best strike forward and then not even have him kick when on the field...

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Where does Stimson even play? He's an edge forward and is pretty much in the mould of Jackson and Elliott...
knowing Pay he will alternate between lock and the edge on a weekly basis...

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is this guy any good? Sounds like a pay style signing

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yh but Pay will only play him for 15 minutes, rotate him with our best strike forward and then not even have him kick when on the field...
Yeah hard. Why didnt Martin kick that last kick for goal. Only thing I can think of is they want Meaney to get used to kicking in pressure situations. Cause Martin wont play every game im guessing.