Official Round 10 - Dogs vs Titans - Consolidated Match Thread

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Sack Pay!!! Fuck you ***** are laughable. The fucking players in the first 20 were the ones dropping the ball and giving penalties away. You's make it out like he's fucking out there dropping the ball. Absolute bunch of fuckwits. Once we stuck to the game plan we were all over them. Maybe if we had a team that could stick to the game plan for the whole game we would win a few more? But nah its just easier to blame the coach that tells the boys to go out there and drop the ball right?
Pay is fucking shit. This game was nsw cup standard at best. Pays selection tactics and use of bench is fucked. Any other team would have put 70 on us.... but credit to the team for hanging in to win the game..
You're one of those supporters who wait and wait weeks just to win 1 game and think we are premiership favourites.. lol

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pay is fucking shit. This game was nsw cup standard at best. Pays selection tactics and use of bench is fucked. Any other team would have put 70 on us.... but credit to the team for hanging in to win the game..
You're one of those supporters who wait and wait weeks just to win 1 game and think we are premiership favourites.. lol
Nah he just doesn't expect a second year coach to be leading the comp with a side that a lot of experts on here call a reserve grade side!

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I get that but having played footy for years at grade, I always wanted my captain out there. I don’t know just felt like players always play hard when captains in the battle
I get what you're saying, and I love jacko and how good he's been over the years. But he's been below average this year. Dropping off so many tackles, dropping balls. He looks exhausted. And not particularly looking like a captain wither. 11-5 penalty count, yet I still didn't see him speaking to the refs and questioning the count.

Foz is clearly leading this side imo

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't know why he insists on fucking with the backrow. Jacko lock, Martin and CHN edge. Done. Leave it.
Yep, it’s not hard is it?

Had a brief chat with Martin after the game and I asked him why Pay was hating on him and he said he was just happy to be getting game time...Lol

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Also, on the game, attendance of 10k and 9k were Bulldogs supporters...

A few of the Titans supporters were chatting to me and a few mates and they couldn’t believe it - lol.

Atmosphere was decent considering the shit crowd number...

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

A few of the Titans supporters were chatting to me and a few mates and they couldn’t believe it - lol.

You could hear the Dogs fans ripping in during the closing stages of the game it was awesome. Pay said in the press conference it lifted the boys.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
You could hear the Dogs fans ripping in during the closing stages of the game it was awesome. Pay said in the press conference it lifted the boys.
Yeah, nice man. The poor Titans supporters, every time they tried a chant the Bulldogs supporters drowned them out, they stopped doing it in the end - lol.

Not sure what to make of Rugby League on the GC....but that’s a story for another day.

It’s not just League, AFL has similar challenges with the Suns.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

They were deadset trying to give tickets away to this game. Saw multiple posts on social media and reddit. They need to become the second Brisbane based team or just removed, preferably the former I guess.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
They were deadset trying to give tickets away to this game. Saw multiple posts on social media and reddit. They need to become the second Brisbane based team or just removed, preferably the former I guess.
It seems the NRL are just turning a blind eye to it and yeah, a 2nd Brisbane team makes more sense.

There’s not a huge amount to lose in terms of supporter bases, just like the Crushers.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It seems the NRL are just turning a blind eye to it and yeah, a 2nd Brisbane team makes more sense.

There’s not a huge amount to lose in terms of supporter bases, just like the Crushers.
The Broncos don't want a second team in Brisbane therefore News LTD would oppose it FULL STOP.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wow that was terrible from taylor

Someone being paid a lot of money plays like that? He was touted as the next best thing in the halves in Qld and he has not even gone close to fulfilling that so called potential....I have not watched the game yet but listened on the radio and he was copping it deluxe from Sterlo and Co. They basically said what I did, that he has not played as people believed he could and for the amount of money he is getting a real joke...

It will be interesting to see how accurate the radio broadcast was as they were pretty damning of some of the referee decisions. Meaney got their man of the match...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Nah its the same shit on here every week. Can't say congrats to the coach when we pull off a good win but are more than happy to bag the fuck out of him when the players are dropping ball, missing tackles and giving away penalties while he's up in the box. Yeah, some bench rotations are a bit funny but he waa never gonna be fucking perfect
Lol congrats for what? Bloke did everything possible to try and blow the game for us. Thankfully Cogger and Foran carried us over the line.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just had a win for once yet peeps carrying on with the name calling and personal insults ‍♂