Status
Not open for further replies.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3-Foran
2-Cogger
1-Okonbur

Meaney should get a special mention. Still has a lot of improvement in attack but he is solid under the high ball.
I have to say a fully fit Foran is a marquee player. How he shines so much is our team is unbelievable really.

FULLY FIT he is in the same class as (at least) Hunt, Morgan, Hodgson etc (800-900k range)
Pushing near the elite: Munster, Cronk, Smith, Cook etc. (1m+ kinda calibre)

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
3. Kieran
2.Foran
1. Fozzy

Zero points to the haters
I don’t think he has haters.... just a few of us who are concerned his body won’t hold up over the course of the season and think he’s not worth his price tag. All credit to him, he has a great attitude this year and is playing some really good footy. I hope I’m
Wrong and he can stay on the paddock, tbh.

I think Okumbor has more haters than Foran and deserves a wrap for a great game today too.

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don’t think he has haters.... just a few of us who are concerned his body won’t hold up over the course of the season and think he’s not worth his price tag. All credit to him, he has a great attitude this year and is playing some really good footy. I hope I’m
Wrong and he can stay on the paddock, tbh.

I think Okumbor has more haters than Foran and dwarves a wrap for a great game today too.
Ignore the dope

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3. Foran
2. Cogger
1. Okunbor

Already been said but my pick too. I bagged Okunbor as much as anyone the past few weeks but he was great tonight. Took all the high balls under pressure, some great runs (170M), finished well. Little bit casual on that try put down to nitpick though

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Foz
Cogger
Dreads
Meaney
Monty

Sorry, can’t give just 3 after today’s effort.

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Foran
Cogger
Okunbar
Special mention to Tolman was a machine today.

Status
Not open for further replies.