Official Round 10 - Dogs vs Titans - Consolidated Match Thread

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Foran has been really good this half I have to say. Gotten us multiple repeat sets and a try assist with his cutout pass to Okunoops.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Better end to the half. But refs will cane us early in the second half. This is where our forwards need to fire up big time. I want to see the team get angry if the shit house calls come our way. No offence on Jacko but he is a tad meek when the refs are caning us. Want to see him tell the team at the top of his lungs, these ***** can penalize us all they want, let's smash these fuckers into next week.
I was thinking that.

JJ doesn’t get up the refs

Graham and Ennis were great at that

Foz should be skipper

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man you gotta lament the slow starts we would be atleast two wins better

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Foran looks so fit. He is running the ball so much our boys just need to follow. Hopefully possession go to us in this half

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Is okunbar the most rocks and diamonds player in the nrl. Hope his balls drop soon. He could really do some damage.

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Foran is saving us having a captains knock anyone see the sly hit on smith to send him to hia
Yeah thought I saw a late swinging arm but looked like he was complaining about his shoulder?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We have been in this position a lot this season where we fight back within striking distance but can’t land the vital punch. If we hit the lead I think we will win but I’m not sure if we will hit the lead .

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Where are the Foran haters????
If Foran stays injury free and stats second receiver for the rest of the season the team will be so much more competitive.
Less dropped balls will also help.
I’m here. I hate his contract and his injuries. But I don’t hate his play we just rarely see him on the field.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Ive tipped titans to win in tipping coz hey, they are at home and have played good recently. But im quite happy to drop a tip for us to get the win. Foran is playing as good as ive seen him play in 5 years.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Where are the Foran haters????
If Foran stays injury free and stats second receiver for the rest of the season the team will be so much more competitive.
Less dropped balls will also help.
We gave them a start....stupidly and entirely preventable...now we’ll scrape and fight to see if we can get a result.
Toss of the coin, or should I saw tweet of the whistle!

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Jackson is the captain Foran is the leader & I mean that with all due respect to Jacko.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Physically better bro, mentally strained but still fighting.
I know you weren't talking to me but its good to hear my friend. Lets hope we play like bulldogs in the next 40 and not like shitcunt poodles.

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Take out Foran and we are zero,Opposition coaches will realise that soon.We have four forwards on bench but no rotation,what is Pays plan with that?