Official Round 10 - Dogs vs Titans - Consolidated Match Thread

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not confident about this game at all the Titans always seem to have our number and our slow starts might bite us in the ass yet again.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Was just showing my 10yr old son highlights of Terry Lamb and how good he was for a small bloke (like my son).
It actually got me depressed with what we have to look forward to today and this year. We had it so good back in the old days, with Dymock, Pay, Gillespie, tunks, langmack, amd shitloads others and now we have the Likes of Elliot Sue JMK etc..

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But could he spell it?

Go Dogs
don't think anything medical or otherwise could help him spell the day of the week. But he looks kind of like one of those that concussion may in fact help his mental capabilities.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Was just showing my 10yr old son highlights of Terry Lamb and how good he was for a small bloke (like my son).
It actually got me depressed with what we have to look forward to today and this year. We had it so good back in the old days, with Dymock, Pay, Gillespie, tunks, langmack, amd shitloads others and now we have the Likes of Elliot Sue JMK etc..
I think this is why a lot of supporters struggle with the current situation we have been spoilt for a long time. A shit season was bowing out in the first or second week of the finals!

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can we just take a moment to thank the Penrith Panthers for taking the spotlight away from us?

Thanks Cleary and sons. Thanks very much!

Keep on sucking!

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can we just take a moment to thank the Penrith Panthers for taking the spotlight away from us?

Thanks Cleary and sons. Thanks very much!

Keep on sucking!
Sadly, By the time we get to play the Panthers in Round 20, they’ll probably be back in form

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well we can all complain on here and I figure that we have had some bad seasons of late but we don’t boo our team like Penrith supporters did yesterday. We can say what we want on here but booing your team is low

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We had some pretty average players in those sides but could do their job well. If U think about it we hardly had outstanding rep players if any at all. Also I like to think as Elliot as the new Simon G..

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not confident about this game at all the Titans always seem to have our number and our slow starts might bite us in the ass yet again.
It's funny whenever I'm not confident and feel we are gonna get belted we always somehow play well and conjure up a win or play really well and get robbed. Here's hoping because we really need 2 points this week. Boys need a win for moral.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We had some pretty average players in those sides but could do their job well. If U think about it we hardly had outstanding rep players if any at all. Also I like to think as Elliot as the new Simon G..
I don't think Elliot has the gears that Gilles has he went into beast mode in the 95 finals series I don't think Eliott has that in him.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I feel like Titans have been our bogey team for a while but we have actually won 3 of the last 4.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's funny whenever I'm not confident and feel we are gonna get belted we always somehow play well and conjure up a win or play really well and get robbed. Here's hoping because we really need 2 points this week. Boys need a win for moral.
Yeah hopefully they can pull out a win because looking at the draw this is the last winnable game for a while......

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well we can all complain on here and I figure that we have had some bad seasons of late but we don’t boo our team like Penrith supporters did yesterday. We can say what we want on here but booing your team is low
Sorry bull terrier but i have to disagree with you. My view is if someone serve you rubbish, you have to let them know its rubbish and its no ok to serve that.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry bull terrier but i have to disagree with you. My view is if someone serve you rubbish, you have to let them know its rubbish and its no ok to serve that.
That’s ok..all to there own. but I won’t boo my team. Never have and never will. Off course no one likes the way we are playing. Understand how some do feel and i have been pissed off many times. But some players give there all and when you boo the team your booing all of them. So no I would never do it

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't think Elliot has the gears that Gilles has he went into beast mode in the 95 finals series I don't think Eliott has that in him.
That 95 series was abnormal for gillies.. other than that he was average like Elliot. I think Elliot has it in him to have a massive game.. prob is when he tries really hard he knocks himself out lol

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah I have only booed the team off once and that was in 2001 when were got smashed 32 nil against the Raiders at the Showground. People can react anyway they want it doesn’t mean they are any less of a supporter. In saying that I don’t see the point of booing this current side it’s not like they are choc ful of talent and not performing they just aren’t good enough to compete week in week out.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some inspiring names there my fav was bretnall as a kid