Hetherington: I'm proud of him

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'd be happy with a 50 year old Dalton at this point. He was one of my favourites and his dry, country sense of humour was hilarious.
I remember when he was asked about halligans kicking and replied “yea, the way he’s kicking you’d hate to be his dog”
And when he won MOM in an origin and said he’d use the check to buy a drill.
Lol. Top guy.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a player he was....tough as nails, the sort of guy everyone loves to have in the team. If his son turns out half as good he’ll be going well.

Happy Zac’s with the dogs.

Last edited:
Reactions: DT

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lets hope young Zac makes the most of his opportunity if he turns out only half as good as his dad he will solve our hooker problem.

https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2019/05/17/hetherington-im-proud-of-him/
Who’ve you been speaking to spoonman?Last time I tried getting info out of our club regarding our hooker dilemma, I was told the hooker we want is in our system already. They said he plays like Jason Hethrington. You don’t think they were talking about Zac Hetherington do you?....lol

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who’ve you been speaking to spoonman?Last time I tried getting info out of our club regarding our hooker dilemma, I was told the hooker we want is in our system already. They said he plays like Jason Hethrington. You don’t think they were talking about Zac Hetherington do you?....lol
Maybe they were talking about Lichaa

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Was in line with him buying a feed before Origin one year. Told him he was my favourite 9 in my time watching the Dogs and he looked at my Blues jersey with absolute disgust, said “fuck off” and that was the conversation haha.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol Dean Pay lol. Good on ya Dean. Everyone we need we’ve already got. Lol. Dean Pay need his own political party. Make Bulldogs Great Again, what a flop!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't see much Jason in Zac but hopefully he develops.

Last edited:

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hmm it is quite a coincidence isn't it! I hope Zac was always the number one option and its not just default because they missed out on everyone else.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't see much Jason in Zac but hopefully he develops.
It is probably a good thing he doesn't play like Dalton now. Hookers have evolved greatly in the last 20 years.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So the player is a twin, we have one and the broncos have one.

Who has the more skill full player?

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Think his playing at belmore in a couple of weeks might go and watch the team see what his like

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
jh was as tough as nails, would hope the young fella continues the family toughness and skills

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Probably my favourite moment of ol' Jase was in THAT prelim in 98. I believe it was the first field goal attempt by CPM. Marker is about to get on his heels and try to put pressure on the kick - Hetherington just grabs him by the shoulders and tosses him to the ground.

Makes me LOL everytime.

If this kid can bring some mongrel, and any of his dads smarts - you'll have a spot in FG.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Like father like son??... well let’s hope so, fingers crossed he’s a machine like the old man.!!

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So the player is a twin, we have one and the broncos have one.

Who has the more skill full player?
Broncs I hear. Think hes a 5/8. But havent seen either play, just what ive heard from people in the know but this was 12-18 months ago.